Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Man hot take and very condescending, but imagine you a grown *** man w/ these on your feet.
1648671137837.png

1648671179092.png

Red color is a big no.

The neutrals are cool.

LOL ^ above. 💯💯

I got all my calis from nordstrom app. Random restocks here and there so i check daily for fits and whatnot

Man hot take and very condescending, but imagine you a grown *** man w/ these on your feet.
1648671137837.png

1648671179092.png
I own 2 pair(not those mcdonald reds.) Great around the house shoe, probably would do well at the beach too. With that said I wouldn't wear them with any fit, they are strictly a white tee and shorts/sweats kind of shoe.

Depending on the fit tbh. If you are wearing lotsa balenci pieces like the cargos, baggy etc, its easier to pull of those red foams.

I own 2 pair(not those mcdonald reds.) Great around the house shoe, probably would do well at the beach too. With that said I wouldn't wear them with any fit, they are strictly a white tee and shorts/sweats kind of shoe.
Dont. These’ll hurt around the ankles if you wear em to the beach. You womt be able to wear em for long period of time without socks.

I know this cause im on vacay now, and i wore em 3-4 days ago, my ankles still hurt whenever i wore these even fora brief walk now due to the blisters

Last edited:
Reactions: ace
Dont. These’ll hurt around the ankles if you wear em to the beach. You womt be able to wear em for long period of time without socks.

I know this cause im on vacay now, and i wore em 3-4 days ago, my ankles still hurt whenever i wore these even fora brief walk now due to the blisters
I can see it, especially once your feet get wet and sand gets in. Basic adilettes are my go-to but the Concepts x Birk bostons my friend had looked dope too(not at the beach.)

Jerry wore those before?

Damn, I’m kinda amazed by the fact that you’ve got so many hyped up sneakers, yet you still manage to wear those in your rotation lol

Jerry wore those before?

Damn, I’m kinda amazed by the fact that you’ve got so many hyped up sneakers, yet you still manage to wear those in your rotation lol

No I dont think so, but just saying as a model Forum >

I dont really wear my hyped kicks all that much really nowadays. The only hyped kicks I have that crack the rotation lately are the orange Patta AM1’s or AMM3’s, maybe my OW 4’s but thats it really. I guess the Yeezy Rnnr Boots also. Otherwise its been boots or Birks, Clarks Wallabees or even these Forums.

You should see the amount of Jerry boys out there on IG that buy literally everything he wears on feet.

Ive seen at least 5-6 guys on IG wearing the LV X supreme bandana with the translucent frame shade lol.

I think its slowly decreasing though. Not as bad as druing the Y3 era.

Just my sz M essentials, fit great!

new szn fire. I like the direction he's taking the mainline.
Im here for it.

Nice bro. Dope, right? Waiting for the seafoam calis to drop elsewhere besides the FOG website

It is man!

Im wearing them as house slippers for now, until i get some no show socks. I got some, but my wife’s been wearing mine out, and those things are like unicorns man. Once they go for laundry, they are gone forever lol.

They are kinda warm and i wished they were more ventilated. But the oat colorway is super versatile. I wish i could cop the cement too, but those havent gone down in stockx just yet. I dont see the seafom option on stockx though.

Back
Top Bottom