Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

I just bought my first 2 sweatpants from essentials. I’ll see how they are in hand.

I’ve had tech fleece since 2015, and have owned 5-6 pairs over the years. Personally I’m looking forward to a more relaxed fit since I’ve had too much fitted sweats over the past couple of years.
essentials sweatpants are dope. I own a couple pairs and will keep grabbing them as long as they keep releasing versatile colorways. I'm wearing the stretch limo rn

essentials sweatpants are dope. I own a couple pairs and will keep grabbing them as long as they keep releasing versatile colorways. I'm wearing the stretch limo rn
Did you TTS or down size?

I went TTS, but I do wonder if it’ll be too baggy once I’ve broken them in

Did you TTS or down size?

I went TTS, but I do wonder if it’ll be too baggy once I’ve broken them in
I did downsize actually, and I was originally worried about them being too small but they fit perfectly. I WAS looking for something on the slimmer side though, I'm not a big oversized guy.

I'll also say though that they don't stretch out much with wear, which is part of why I like them. My JE Escobars feel like they expand by a full size after one or two wears, it's so annoying.

Tech fleece and JE will expend. My rick did as ugh they get back to their original size after a wash, but will stretch again after wear.

Thats why im worried if these essentials will stretch after breakin them in. Glad to hear that theyll maintain their shape!

Tech fleece and JE will expend. My rick did as ugh they get back to their original size after a wash, but will stretch again after wear.

Thats why im worried if these essentials will stretch after breakin them in. Glad to hear that theyll maintain their shape!
They stretch a little of course but they don't get as bad as tech fleece. Diaper but isn't nearly as bad cause they aren't as slim.

They stay pretty much the same to me after that first wash. Im a large in Nike TF. But all my FOG essential fits are Medium except the fOG trackpants in Large. I prefer the length and thickness (pause) of the fOG vs TF. Given that, i love the fog line. I own pretty much all the colors and pieces and dont regret one bit

I sized down on one of my tech fleece. Now they kinda look like cropped tech fleece, and I look like KD whenever I wear them lol
Yea bro, never size down on TF IMO. They’re already 2” too short. The only benefit is lesser diaper butt but becomes short as hell. Thats why i prefer the FOG sweatpants. No diaper booty and length is perfect when sized down. If you got the relaxed fit in your TTS, then i think you be swimming in them IMO

Yeah, I saw the relaxed in TTS feels kinda roomy and baggy. Something I need, as most of my sweats are kinda slim. I think it’ll somewhat fit like this on me:

2DABE5CB-41C9-4047-A053-CFC7265C057D.jpeg

I’ll most likely be wearing those pants and calis as lounge and sleep wear though. So it’s all good if it’s too baggy lol

There’s no birkenstock thread but posting these here since they seem to be better alternative to the essentials collab. I copped the taupe to go with all the earthy essentials I have
E238186C-1406-4320-9E32-EBC9AFB3608B.jpeg

Im telling yall Birks are undefeated. Might need to cop some Nagoya’s. I posted them here, basically those but closed toe and just one strap.

I was heavily into birks in the early 2000s. Got the Zurich and Ramses. I wanna get some Boston soon, but it’s not in the top of my priorities rite now

I was heavily into birks in the early 2000s. Got the Zurich and Ramses. I wanna get some Boston soon, but it’s not in the top of my priorities rite now
I feel it. These are my first birks I bought and I just did it on a whim. I was on the fence for months for Bostons, and my girl got tired of me raving about them and copped a pair for me for Christmas 😂

NT aint saucy enough I know smh.

Also, I love the Essentials uhh half zip tracks? I have 2 colors, might need to cop a black one. Fit is good too, oversized af. Dont mind me and my stuffed animals.

3B7C9DEB-3480-4E01-A42A-BB750CA10598.jpeg
Yea a really underrated piece. I got me a moss and stretch limo, the essential light and black pieces. I love how they drape on the shoulders but flare out towards the waist to give that baggy relaxed look.

NT aint saucy enough I know smh.

Also, I love the Essentials uhh half zip tracks? I have 2 colors, might need to cop a black one. Fit is good too, oversized af. Dont mind me and my stuffed animals.

3B7C9DEB-3480-4E01-A42A-BB750CA10598.jpeg
Good fit bro! I got the M wndbrkr, i just wish it was a bit longer. But super light and comfy 🔥

Back
Top Bottom