Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

That's the draw for me. The shape. Very sleek and because of that can be dressed up and down. Especially when everyone is doing the bulky footwear.
It also makes them very practical and not tiresome to wear all day. My daily shoe for work and almost everything else

These new relaxed crews and hoodies are goat cozy. Probably should pick up the sweats while I still can.

If anything that is a good thing about them is the fact you can dress down or up with them, ill give em that for sure.

Personally i cant f* w birkenstocks. The look/brand to me screams berkeley hippie. Some cut off shorts, stuffed bookbag, loose tanktop and armpit hair. Thats just me tho 😆
Calis for me is smooth and stylish in an understated way
I am from the bay so you may have a point…. :lol: But yea I used to grill folks who were Arizona birks cuz it look like they were wearing grilled cheese sandwiches for slippers. But here I am now :lol:…. but I still won’t touch those Arizonas cuz they look goofy.

Bostons are nice cuz you can dress up or down with them and you won’t be screaming that crunchy granola look

Birkenstocks are koo, Jerry really made the Cali’s to address the Croc wave though lol!

Anything is better than Crocs. My bro loves em and has a few pairs of different models, tried the classic ones and idk if ifs just me but I didnt find them that comfy. Also didnt like how they looked.

I used to think that, anyone with Birks prolly has some trail mix in their cargo shorts. :lol:

I luh em now though. :pimp:

D7607516-33FE-4E81-8D1F-5757EFD9E0D9.jpeg

Excuse my left pant leg looking crazy :lol:
Looks 🔥 TBH on you. The neutral tone plus the yankee fitted#teamnotrailmix

hydeous hydeous lookin forward to that birk fog slide fasho

Or the Dior birks. :evil:

I dunno bout that man. I prefer dior as a brand compared to fog, but I gotta say Jerry’s birk design is better than that. Even better than Rick’s birk design.

The dior felt kinda lazy and are just jumping on the Alyx band wagon tbh.

Im diggin the fog birk collabo cuz it doesnt have the strap/clasp design and has a smooth profile. And also cuz its not a clog.

I dunno bout that man. I prefer dior as a brand compared to fog, but I gotta say Jerry’s birk design is better than that. Even better than Rick’s birk design.

The dior felt kinda lazy and are just jumping on the Alyx band wagon tbh.

When we say Jerrys birk we talkin about the Cali’s or is there sumn im missing.

I love the Diors. Probably the best Dior to come out besides the b23. And I like how they didnt do too much to it also. Material change plus buckle is a win for me.

Man I caved in on that ssense 15% off and copped me another relaxed hoodie in seafoam. It’s a decent colorway in person and should be a good spring time piece for those cold mornings.

When we say Jerrys birk we talkin about the Cali’s or is there sumn im missing.

I love the Diors. Probably the best Dior to come out besides the b23. And I like how they didnt do too much to it also. Material change plus buckle is a win for me.

These

55210348-9275-45E8-BC6C-01E3ACB12A86.jpeg

I got heavily into dior during the slimane era of early 20s. So these newer design and function doesnt really do it for me for some reason tbh.

Someone on stockx just took my 70 offer of relaxed sweatpants essential. Looking foward to trying these. Have never owned any essentials product yet.

Last edited:
These

I got heavily into dior during the slimane era of early 20s. So these newer design and function doesnt really do it for me for some reason tbh.

Someone on stockx just took my 70 offer of relaxed sweatpants essential. Looking foward to trying these. Have never owned any essentials product yet.
image.jpg

Oh yeah I got the Birks that look like em…

image.jpg

Oh yeah I got the Birks that look like em…

Thats2 different way of construction, even though they may share similar silhouette.

The fog looks like its created with whole piece leather, instead of Frankensteined small pieces of patched up leather. Which would result in higher cost in terms of production.

Its like a meshed up design of visvim shaman christos, yeezy slide shape with durability of birks. This is prolly the best design Jerry’s fog have came up with so far. I wasnt a fan of his other designs tbh. Feels like a straight rick or vis rip off, but these, looks like he really improved a lot of those existing designs.

Thats2 different way of construction, even though they may share similar silhouette.

The fog looks like its created with whole piece leather, instead of Frankensteined small pieces of patched up leather. Which would result in higher cost in terms of production.
Nah I feel it and agree the Essentials pair is more refined and looks more premium than the thick exposed cork.

Nah I feel it and agree the Essentials pair is more refined and looks more premium than the thick exposed cork.
It’s gonna be under FoG or Essentials branding? Cuz if it’s the later, in hand the quality won’t be as good as FoG. And I think FoG quality is already kinda subpar compared to other brands like Rick / Vis.

These

Essentials is life fam. But i cant mess with the relaxed fit. Super baggy. I stick w the regular slimfit which closely resembles the Tech Fleece 1.0 fit. How i like it

Essentials is life fam. But i cant mess with the relaxed fit. Super baggy. I stick w the regular slimfit which closely resembles the Tech Fleece 1.0 fit. How i like it

I just bought my first 2 sweatpants from essentials. I’ll see how they are in hand.

I’ve had tech fleece since 2015, and have owned 5-6 pairs over the years. Personally I’m looking forward to a more relaxed fit since I’ve had too much fitted sweats over the past couple of years.

Ah ok. Restocks are constant on nordstrom app. Best way to try on diff fits w free returns

Back
Top Bottom