Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

The Og fog essential sweatpants are goated. I like the relaxed hoodies more than og, the drape works better with the fit. I’m good on the relaxed pants, might as well be pajama pants.

Relaxed pants are so good. Ya’ll just gotta try the wider leg look and youll be surprised how good it looks. I chuckle when people say it covers too nuch of the shoe like we dont know what youre wearing anyways even with half the shoe showing. :lol:

I had some of the FoG sweats. MUCH thicker and heavier than the Essentials but worth the price difference? Hell ****in no. I was buying mind with my discount for chump change and selling it on SX for more than retail and making decent bank. FoG is way too expensive. And its probably helping the Essentials line, but on the reverse its not helping mainline FoG cause why spend x amount when you can just get the Essentials version. If it is a style that Essentials doesnt make, which to be fair is alot of styles and pieces, but if its plain sweats or hoodies why do FoG?

I have a FoG crewneck, heavy and thicker than Lizzo and says FEAR OF GOD on the back in white, retail was I think $600? Worth it? Hell nah. Id argue the Essentials plain crewneck fits better and is actually comfier. But then again, it doesnt say FoG on the back lol.

I just ranted for no reason. :lol: Carry on.

Also, this topic should be in Other Brands section no? Can we move it there? Methodical Management Methodical Management

Relaxed pants are so good. Ya’ll just gotta try the wider leg look and youll be surprised how good it looks. I chuckle when people say it covers too nuch of the shoe like we dont know what youre wearing anyways even with half the shoe showing. :lol:

I had some of the FoG sweats. MUCH thicker and heavier than the Essentials but worth the price difference? Hell ****in no. I was buying mind with my discount for chump change and selling it on SX for more than retail and making decent bank. FoG is way too expensive. And its probably helping the Essentials line, but on the reverse its not helping mainline FoG cause why spend x amount when you can just get the Essentials version. If it is a style that Essentials doesnt make, which to be fair is alot of styles and pieces, but if its plain sweats or hoodies why do FoG?

I have a FoG crewneck, heavy and thicker than Lizzo and says FEAR OF GOD on the back in white, retail was I think $600? Worth it? Hell nah. Id argue the Essentials plain crewneck fits better and is actually comfier. But then again, it doesnt say FoG on the back lol.

Also, this topic should be in Other Brands section no? Can we move it there? Methodical Management Methodical Management
Agreed mainline sweats aren't worth the price but some of the other offerings are dope on discount. The fleece trucker is perfect. Wish I had bread to cop all the colors. Also, love the mainline denim.

Agreed mainline sweats aren't worth the price but some of the other offerings are dope on discount. The fleece trucker is perfect. Wish I had bread to cop all the colors. Also, love the mainline denim.

I wish I grabbed those varsities from way back. Had the gold one (was a return) in my hands at Barneys but it was too small meh. That, black and pink were all fire.

H
How is mainline denim? Are their jeans meant for the tall boys? I need a 34 length

H

How is mainline denim? Are their jeans meant for the tall boys? I need a 34 length
How tall are you?
I'm average. 6" And they fit me nicely. If you are looking for A 34 length you will be good.
The denim is quality. Fit and drape are A1...especially if you aren't looking for the really slim or skinny denim.

Ssense has good measurement charts for each specific piece if you really wanna dial in the fit.

Agreed on the relaxed pants. I was always more slim pants vs. skinny but started in the last year or two getting into wider legs (mostly 18E) and its legit. It took a while to feel like I wasnt wearing a pair of JNCO's but now that I'm used to it, its definitely in the regular rotation. Still rock slim pants too but its nice to mix it up.

How tall are you?
I'm average. 6" And they fit me nicely. If you are looking for A 34 length you will be good.
The denim is quality. Fit and drape are A1...especially if you aren't looking for the really slim or skinny denim.

Ssense has good measurement charts for each specific piece if you really wanna dial in the fit.
I’m 6’ as well. I’m on the slimmer side of the spectrum so I wear a waist of 32 just didn’t know if they had a size of 32x34. What size do you normally get in their jeans?

Everybody gonna stay TTS now after seeing how baggy Jerry’s wearing these too 018F9D1C-932A-451F-9D15-CF1485C7CD04.jpeg

Windbreaker, the thing im wearing? Nah just scrunch it let it sit on your waist like a toolie and you good. :pimp:
I have a medium and the arms are perfect but a bit short on the body. Wonder if i should size up, will the arms be too long. Im 5’7”

Aint looking forward to this Adidas collaboration. Jerry should of either stuck it out with Nike or join up on New Balance. Adidas aint the move, they still riding off Kanye turtle dove coat tails.

Nah, Supreme, John Elliott, etc are all on General. This is all things fog/Jerry not just essentials.

Nah, Supreme, John Elliott, etc are all on General. This is all things fog/Jerry not just essentials.

Fits better on other brands, Aime has a topic there. General moves fast, gets lost in the sauce. All things FoG and Jerry still means other brands but whatevs. :lol:

I have a medium and the arms are perfect but a bit short on the body. Wonder if i should size up, will the arms be too long. Im 5’7”

Just scrunch it with the tie and lace lock and let it sit on your waiste. I think it looks weird when its not scrunched a big. How tall are you?

I’m 6’ as well. I’m on the slimmer side of the spectrum so I wear a waist of 32 just didn’t know if they had a size of 32x34. What size do you normally get in their jeans?
On the ssense sizing chart the pair I have says it's a 33 inch inseam.

My thoughts exactly. My feet need a rest from these hard *** J1/AF1 soles and need something grown. TBH they look classy casual for that spring/summer look. I check Nordstrom app on the daily and restocks happen all the time. Keep also in mind, im the same age as jerry 😁
classy?????

u tombout the Californias?

What i mean is it’s a classy casual slip-on that i can wear at a spring/summer party with 40-50yo professionals (which btw i am) and still blend in, instead of a yzzy rnnr w 3000 holes in em 🤷🏽‍♂️
I wasnt comparing them to ferragamo dress shoes at a wedding lol
lmao ok. i appreciate the context then lol.

the foamb runners remind me of that one pokemon with a skull helmet

Back
Top Bottom