OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Gonna have my 2nd money draft in about 30 mins and got lucky with the 2nd pick for that one. After either Lebron or Durant, what position would you guys go after in the late 2nd round?
pick the best player available and use that strategy for the whole draft. the team will build itself

pick the best player available and use that strategy for the whole draft. the team will build itself

I got you. The best value strategy.

why not CP3?

isnt he ranked 3rd?

That pick is really one where I see any of those 3 go. It all depends and comes down to everyones personal preference. Each will have their benefits in what kinda stats they put up.

What made you say that? haha
granger is out 3  weeks, mkg is fantasy irrelevant until he can start scoring so you basically have no depth at sg/sf
you had 5th pick so im assuming you took rose (fine)
you swung around and took dmc 2nd rd im assuming (reach IMO)
conley 3rd rd im assuming (looks good)
drummond 4th rd im assuming not a good look
tristan thompson, not sure what hes going to do
george hill is a good player but hes your 5th best player so thats not a good look
henderson is fine
big baby davis, not fantasy relevant
gee might be good if he gets the same run as last season but it doesnt seem like he will
crawford in a deep league is a good look for points and 3s so thats cool
thompson, always liked him so i hope he does well

in a deep league you didnt draft enough star power to get you an edge against your opponents

definitely drop davis, granger, mkg if theres still good players in your league

Good looks, I'll keep those in mind. It seems like everyone in our league knew who to draft; looks pretty competitive.

Drummond is going to be a fanasy monster this year

thats why in both my drafts i reached and grabbed him ahead of time :lol:

he should be getting monster boards and blocks

my teams are junk, i havent paid attention to rankings or anything since football season started.

sad thing is all i did was draft big men SMH

I would definitely do it.
already done 
smokin.gif

I have Barnes, Chandler, and Faried on my team and they're all injured should drop them from my bench or hold on to them an ride it out?

Word is Faried will be fine for the opener so you should keep him. Out of Chandler and Barnes, I would rather have Chandler but I don't know when either of them are coming back.

jarrett jack is the only person on your team thats worth dropping? id hold onto him if i can but i would drop him if he is the worst player on your team for reggie
its between him and redick as being the worst on my team
coin toss really between them two, i would say jack has slightly higher value since he plays on a worse team and kyrie is super injury prone but whats done is done

I have Barnes, Chandler, and Faried on my team and they're all injured should drop them from my bench or hold on to them an ride it out?
hold onto all 3 depending on who you have in FA

coin toss really between them two, i would say jack has slightly higher value since he plays on a worse team and kyrie is super injury prone but whats done is done

hold onto all 3 depending on who you have in FA
the FA pool is dry so ill stay with what I got

Just got done my draft and am PISSED. I don't think I've ever done this bad in a draft before. Oh well. 1st pick, 12 teams, H2H

Kevin Durant
Damian Lillard
Monta Ellis
Jrue Holiday
Jeff Teague
Greg Manroe
Javale Mcgee
Marcus Thornton
Tristan Thompson
Deandre Jordan
Spencer Hawes
Nick Young
Channing Frye
You should drop Frye for Markieff Morris once Morris ends his one game suspension! Biggest winner from the Gortat trade

Back
Top Bottom