OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Yea I'm doing a mock draft and I dont like this :lol:

I suck at managing money in real life so I probably wont do so well

Last edited:
Anyone wanna join a last-minute h2h league? One spot open and draft is 11pm EST tonight

PM me your email if interested

Im selecting 10th in the first round out 12 players. Should I take Rose or bring The Brow to the first round?? cuz i figured i can pick up deron in the second round

Just finished my 2nd draft, 6th pick in a 12 team head to head. No bench in this league. Thoughts? I drafted Nate Robinson last which was a mistake and already set a drop to add Miles Plumlee. Or anyone else I should try looking into?

View media item 633470

Last edited:
going to go full tryhard mode this year, so far i have an excell spreadsheet of each team's depth chart and the amount of games each team plays per week.

what else should i add?

going to go full tryhard mode this year, so far i have an excell spreadsheet of each team's depth chart and the amount of games each team plays per week.

what else should i add?
where did you get that excel sheet??? info PLEASE
nerd.gif

Gonna have my 2nd money draft in about 30 mins and got lucky with the 2nd pick for that one. After either Lebron or Durant, what position would you guys go after in the late 2nd round?

What made you say that? haha
granger is out 3  weeks, mkg is fantasy irrelevant until he can start scoring so you basically have no depth at sg/sf

you had 5th pick so im assuming you took rose (fine)

you swung around and took dmc 2nd rd im assuming (reach IMO)

conley 3rd rd im assuming (looks good)

drummond 4th rd im assuming not a good look

tristan thompson, not sure what hes going to do

george hill is a good player but hes your 5th best player so thats not a good look

henderson is fine

big baby davis, not fantasy relevant

gee might be good if he gets the same run as last season but it doesnt seem like he will

crawford in a deep league is a good look for points and 3s so thats cool

thompson, always liked him so i hope he does well

in a deep league you didnt draft enough star power to get you an edge against your opponents

definitely drop davis, granger, mkg if theres still good players in your league

Back
Top Bottom