OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

You should drop Frye for Markieff Morris once Morris ends his one game suspension! Biggest winner from the Gortat trade

You think Morris will put up better numbers and end up starting? Frye has been playing well this preseason and on rotoworld it says they're competing for the starting position.

Last edited:
Just finished up my last draft. 2nd pick 12 team H2H. Kinda fell apart late in the draft for me and I waited too long for a SG. Thoughts?

I see you're rockin with the Kings 
pimp.gif

10th pick in a 10 man league...
melo
anthony davis
parker
bosh
duncan
luol deng
JR Smith
pekovic
george hill
Oladipo

thoughts?

You think Morris will put up better numbers and end up starting? Frye has been playing well this preseason and on rotoworld it says they're competing for the starting position.
Last time I checked, he put up 12 and 10 in 29 minutes before being suspended haha. I think his preseason per 36 stats were like averages of 15 pts 8 rebounds. Plus Channing Fyre is more rusty and theyre probably going to ease him into the rotation!

Last time I checked, he put up 12 and 10 in 29 minutes before being suspended haha. I think his preseason per 36 stats were like averages of 15 pts 8 rebounds. Plus Channing Fyre is more rusty and theyre probably going to ease him into the rotation!

Just checked my league and someone already has him.

just ended up swapping miller for reggie jackson, should i cancel that? any roster changes i should make? out of 10, this is what i managed to scoop

Last edited:

just ended up swapping miller for reggie jackson, should i cancel that? any roster changes i should make? out of 10, this is what i managed to scoop
Good choice. Andre Miller has to compete with Fournier, Foye, and Robinson for minutes now haha

Put together this team last night. Not sure how I feel about it. Im probably dropping Collison for Reggie Jackson though.

Collison

Ellis

Beal

Rudy Gay

Horford

David Lee

Drummond

Varejao

CP3

Jimmy Butler

Jarrett Jack

Gordon Hayward

Avery Bradley

This is a good team to me. My draft strategy for FBB has always been centered around giving up one category in hopes of dominating the rest. Trying to cover them all just makes you reach for players in rounds they shouldn't have gone.

This team might never win the Assists category in a week, but it's more than capable of winning everything else.

Who would you rather have this season; Cousins or Blake Griffin? I have both and I was thinking of packaging either one for a PG.

I just got offered wade, ibaka and dragic for Anthony Davis, parker and JR smith. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom