OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

^im pretty confidant Thornton is going to start and push for 28-34 mpg while putting up 17-20 ppg..... Keep this on the DL tho.

Last edited:
Thornton is available in my league too but I have too many sgs already. Demar, JR and Wade. I dislike the restrictions ESPN puts on their players regarding their positions.

Last edited:
thornton is a chucker. beverly's shots will all be layups or wide open 3s. gonna get you steals rebounds and assists too. he should get 20-25 mpg

thornton is a chucker. beverly's shots will all be layups or wide open 3s. gonna get you steals rebounds and assists too. he should get 20-25 mpg
Can't find the shot chart but Thornton is money in the paint

^im pretty confidant Thornton is going to start and push for 28-34 mpg while putting up 17-20 ppg..... Keep this on the DL tho.
why do you think that?
Malone was on the coaching staff in NO when Thornton blew up his rookie year.

He knows what Thornton can bring and isn't gonna exactly throw McLemore into the fire, Malone has said as much already. This isn't to say that come January-February things might change (probably will), but in the interim I would be very confidant with Thornton as a last pick, 2nd to last pick.

Last edited:
10 Team Money League H2H with the 8th pick 

K.Love

M.Gasol

T.Parker

M.Ellis

C.Parsons

K.Faried

E.Gordon

J.Crawford

A.Bogut

D.Collison

T.Thompson

J.Jack

N.Young

O.Asik

P.Beverly 

Wasn't too happy with being the 8th pick. I feel like im stacked with guards & i was going to let go of asik until i found out he's starting with Dwight & Beverly 
pimp.gif

thoughts?

Apparently Beverly is starting over Lin for the Rockets. I have Lin on my roster, do I add Beverly and see who maintains the starting job? Who do I drop if that's a good move? Here's my lineup for H2H categories, I'm already one of the better teams in terms of assists.

Last edited:
Apparently Beverly is starting over Lin for the Rockets. I have Lin on my roster, do I add Beverly and see who maintains the starting job? Who do I drop if that's a good move? Here's my lineup for H2H categories, I'm already one of the better teams in terms of assists.

View media item 627325

they're going to get around the same minutes. lin will give you more points, but i dont think enough more to outweigh beverly's assists/rebounding/steals

Espn fantasy basketball working for anyone? The site keeps crashing and the app hangs when you wanna edit your roster.

Back
Top Bottom