Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Steroytpical generalizations FTL!

So people with dead end jobs and dudes selling nickel bags are the only people wearin pelle pelle leathers?

SMH

My man, Im not even one to stereotyoe that hard but for the most part yes.
!$%@ I was wearin them 6 years ago myself I know what Im talkin about. However, ff youre past a certain age and you still got those on deck, I know you not working a nice 6 figure job...matta fact I doubt youd even dream of gettin out the hood. Word to the dude who wants women to put a death grip on their purse everytime he walks past them.

So people with dead end jobs and dudes selling nickel bags are the only people wearin pelle pelle leathers?

SMH

!$%@ I was wearin them 6 years ago myself I know what Im talkin about. However, ff youre past a certain age and you still got those on deck, I know you not working a nice 6 figure job...matta fact I doubt youd even dream of gettin out the hood. Word to the dude who wants women to put a death grip on their purse everytime he walks past them.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
At this thread 
Ya'll dudes clowning Ninjahood but a lot of Spanish dudes from the Bronx/Heights/LES are like that...

It's like them big #+% jackets are some kind of hot tub time machine for them...

Besides, a dude like Ninjahood needs something big enough to hold his yellow AM/FM Sony tape player and all 6 of his Ron G tapes...

laugh.gif
At this thread 
Ya'll dudes clowning Ninjahood but a lot of Spanish dudes from the Bronx/Heights/LES are like that...

It's like them big #+% jackets are some kind of hot tub time machine for them...

Besides, a dude like Ninjahood needs something big enough to hold his yellow AM/FM Sony tape player and all 6 of his Ron G tapes...

Originally Posted by Diego

SMH

Im not gon act like i dont see they type of people youre talking about, but i also see reg folks with reg 9-5 jobs with these jackets on.
My point is, making snap judgement/assumptions are never a good thing.
Lets take your 6 figure job analogy and flip it.
So a person wearing a Gucci jacket means theyre doing well in life or have goals/dreams ? Hell no, i know dudes wearin that stuff and cant pay their rent.
For the record i was talking about the plain buttasoft pelle's, not the overstitched scarface jackets.

SMH

Im not gon act like i dont see they type of people youre talking about, but i also see reg folks with reg 9-5 jobs with these jackets on.
My point is, making snap judgement/assumptions are never a good thing.
Lets take your 6 figure job analogy and flip it.
So a person wearing a Gucci jacket means theyre doing well in life or have goals/dreams ? Hell no, i know dudes wearin that stuff and cant pay their rent.
For the record i was talking about the plain buttasoft pelle's, not the overstitched scarface jackets.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by got shoes

After going thru the thread it seems like it is based on where you live. Winters don't get bad in Cali so i can walk around in a light jacket. Question? Going to Boston in November, what should i expect the weather to be, do i really need to cop a coat?

in november you'll probably be good with a lightweight jacket if you have layers on.. but if you're staying for a while you'll need a husky coat cause boston winters can get brutal.
Damn, so a negro got to go shoppin. Hopefully i can survive with some layers. Not a big coat fan

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by got shoes

After going thru the thread it seems like it is based on where you live. Winters don't get bad in Cali so i can walk around in a light jacket. Question? Going to Boston in November, what should i expect the weather to be, do i really need to cop a coat?

in november you'll probably be good with a lightweight jacket if you have layers on.. but if you're staying for a while you'll need a husky coat cause boston winters can get brutal.
Damn, so a negro got to go shoppin. Hopefully i can survive with some layers. Not a big coat fan

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Word to the dude who wants women to put a death grip on their purse everytime he walks past them.
I'm confused as to why the @#$% anyone would want this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Truthfully they're gonna do that regardless, so my guy Ninjahood's just keepin it funky. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Word to the dude who wants women to put a death grip on their purse everytime he walks past them.
I'm confused as to why the @#$% anyone would want this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Truthfully they're gonna do that regardless, so my guy Ninjahood's just keepin it funky. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom