Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

smh.gif

Ninjahood my dude but dudes in the heights are not known for gettin' fly

robin hats and slippers is not what's in...

Lmao at him saying dudes from the Heights are fly. You Dominican hick relatives, especially the men, shop at Conway and Modells thinking they are fly with clothes they bought out of the kids section.

Lmao at him saying dudes from the Heights are fly. You Dominican hick relatives, especially the men, shop at Conway and Modells thinking they are fly with clothes they bought out of the kids section.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

funny considerin' thats what your favorite rapper french montana wears 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

dominican hicks was rockin tight $%! robin, tru religion, antiks jeans for YEARS....(not me i think is meh) and

one day hell rell mentions it and next thing you know da 3 quarters of Harlem rockin it.

all them harlem cats get they swag from da drug dealin' papi from up da hill...thats ALWAYS been da case..goes back to Dominican hicks thinkin they European.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

funny considerin' thats what your favorite rapper french montana wears 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

dominican hicks was rockin tight $%! robin, tru religion, antiks jeans for YEARS....(not me i think is meh) and

one day hell rell mentions it and next thing you know da 3 quarters of Harlem rockin it.

all them harlem cats get they swag from da drug dealin' papi from up da hill...thats ALWAYS been da case..goes back to Dominican hicks thinkin they European.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
Yeah Uptown Harlem, not the Heights...
Dudes from the Heights are�horribly�late with fashion (hence you copping a big boy in 2010...)

Only thing the Heights got beat on everyone else is their sweet, sweet drugs and�Dominican�woman...
i copped a bigboy "late" cuz i waited and see if they were going to be a fly by night thing, wasn't gonna jump on anything

until it passed da winter tundra test, and it did, joints is wild warm... i learned about how packed to da brim a big boy goretex parka

was technology wise and i was sold on em, simple as that, before that i had a fleet of North face coats and jackets( steeptechs, snorkels

fleeces, bubbles, etc.)...i beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen knew bout merms since 2000

where u think Mad Ciphas was filmed at? here's a clue..it wasn't harlem
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
Yeah Uptown Harlem, not the Heights...
Dudes from the Heights are�horribly�late with fashion (hence you copping a big boy in 2010...)

Only thing the Heights got beat on everyone else is their sweet, sweet drugs and�Dominican�woman...
i copped a bigboy "late" cuz i waited and see if they were going to be a fly by night thing, wasn't gonna jump on anything

until it passed da winter tundra test, and it did, joints is wild warm... i learned about how packed to da brim a big boy goretex parka

was technology wise and i was sold on em, simple as that, before that i had a fleet of North face coats and jackets( steeptechs, snorkels

fleeces, bubbles, etc.)...i beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen knew bout merms since 2000

where u think Mad Ciphas was filmed at? here's a clue..it wasn't harlem
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom