Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

This RL Vintage Bomber looks great.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...51649&ab=ln_men_cs1_leather&parentPage=family

pPOLO2-8383385_standard_v330.jpg
pPOLO2-8383385_lifestyle_t208.jpg

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Steroytpical generalizations FTL!

So people with dead end jobs and dudes selling nickel bags are the only people wearin pelle pelle leathers?

SMH
exactly.....dem things go for 600 a pop or betta...smells like alot of ya just talkin smack cuz.....

2004264631.jpg

everyone in NYC knows da flyest cats are dudes from uptown...w/e we do, da rest of da boros copy...NTers i definitely ain't trippin over cuz

meanwhile...
246176_main
ya tryin to rock da jacket Michael Jackson's Pet monkey Bubbles was

rocking in da "Leave me alone video"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Steroytpical generalizations FTL!

So people with dead end jobs and dudes selling nickel bags are the only people wearin pelle pelle leathers?

SMH
exactly.....dem things go for 600 a pop or betta...smells like alot of ya just talkin smack cuz.....

2004264631.jpg

everyone in NYC knows da flyest cats are dudes from uptown...w/e we do, da rest of da boros copy...NTers i definitely ain't trippin over cuz

meanwhile...
246176_main
ya tryin to rock da jacket Michael Jackson's Pet monkey Bubbles was

rocking in da "Leave me alone video"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Only dudes in parts of NY still rock Pelle Pelle leathers.
Thats a hood staple, ninjahoods from the Heights. What you expect? Some dudes still stuck in '01 fashion 
laugh.gif

Yall entertaining him by trying to argue with him. 
laugh.gif

Only dudes in parts of NY still rock Pelle Pelle leathers.
Thats a hood staple, ninjahoods from the Heights. What you expect? Some dudes still stuck in '01 fashion 
laugh.gif

Yall entertaining him by trying to argue with him. 
laugh.gif

Ninjahood is just one of them regular dudes from the hood that has internet access.

Had Ninja done a 15 year bid, he wouldnt be out of place, kuz he's always gonna be rockin whats "hot" in the city.

Its really no different then goin to any other city and seeing what the local trends are. NT is a different breed kuz we get a wider view of taste and can come up with our own swag so to speak.
Some people are really too caught up in what the current trends of their city are and let that dictate who they are and how they wanna look. Sad really, kuz after a certain age u should be well
passed that as Diego said
smh.gif

This is the only hood leather I would wear, all black tho. I would rock this anywhere kuz its just good $%@ quality.

tjv_03.jpg

Ninjahood is just one of them regular dudes from the hood that has internet access.

Had Ninja done a 15 year bid, he wouldnt be out of place, kuz he's always gonna be rockin whats "hot" in the city.

Its really no different then goin to any other city and seeing what the local trends are. NT is a different breed kuz we get a wider view of taste and can come up with our own swag so to speak.
Some people are really too caught up in what the current trends of their city are and let that dictate who they are and how they wanna look. Sad really, kuz after a certain age u should be well
passed that as Diego said
smh.gif

This is the only hood leather I would wear, all black tho. I would rock this anywhere kuz its just good $%@ quality.

tjv_03.jpg

Haven't logged in for weeks, but had to comment on Ninjahood's Bubbles reference.

ether.jpg

Straight Ether to whoever posted that jacket.

Almost busted out laughing when I saw the pic of Bubbles.
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Haven't logged in for weeks, but had to comment on Ninjahood's Bubbles reference.

ether.jpg

Straight Ether to whoever posted that jacket.

Almost busted out laughing when I saw the pic of Bubbles.
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"everyone in NYC knows da flyest cats are dudes from uptown...w/e we do, da rest of da boros copy."
laugh.gif
Yeah Uptown Harlem, not the Heights...

Dudes from the Heights are horribly late with fashion (hence you copping a big boy in 2010...)

Only thing the Heights got beat on everyone else is their sweet, sweet drugs and Dominican woman...

"everyone in NYC knows da flyest cats are dudes from uptown...w/e we do, da rest of da boros copy."
laugh.gif
Yeah Uptown Harlem, not the Heights...

Dudes from the Heights are horribly late with fashion (hence you copping a big boy in 2010...)

Only thing the Heights got beat on everyone else is their sweet, sweet drugs and Dominican woman...

Back
Top Bottom