Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by got shoes

After going thru the thread it seems like it is based on where you live. Winters don't get bad in Cali so i can walk around in a light jacket. Question? Going to Boston in November, what should i expect the weather to be, do i really need to cop a coat?

in november you'll probably be good with a lightweight jacket if you have layers on.. but if you're staying for a while you'll need a husky coat cause boston winters can get brutal.

Originally Posted by got shoes

After going thru the thread it seems like it is based on where you live. Winters don't get bad in Cali so i can walk around in a light jacket. Question? Going to Boston in November, what should i expect the weather to be, do i really need to cop a coat?

in november you'll probably be good with a lightweight jacket if you have layers on.. but if you're staying for a while you'll need a husky coat cause boston winters can get brutal.

t11.jpg

Lupe's new clothing line.....$1500

but yeah, somebody help me find a good varsity jacket....

and for zip ups, go American Apparel

t11.jpg

Lupe's new clothing line.....$1500

but yeah, somebody help me find a good varsity jacket....

and for zip ups, go American Apparel

Steroytpical generalizations FTL!

So people with dead end jobs and dudes selling nickel bags are the only people wearin pelle pelle leathers?

SMH

Steroytpical generalizations FTL!

So people with dead end jobs and dudes selling nickel bags are the only people wearin pelle pelle leathers?

SMH

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
People in nyc are gonna freak out when they see ninjahood walking around with that hurt locker #@@ bomb squad coat. 

roll.gif

thread is appreciated. north face is holding me down as always this winter (including snowboarding).

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
People in nyc are gonna freak out when they see ninjahood walking around with that hurt locker #@@ bomb squad coat. 

roll.gif

thread is appreciated. north face is holding me down as always this winter (including snowboarding).

Back
Top Bottom