Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
Yo Ninjahood, do you rock the Champion sweaters/hoodies that they have in Jimmy Jazz etc for the 2 for $20/$30?

those aren't superhood material, hence why they're so cheap...i did clean out all da crewnecks they were offering..as far as hoodies no, those

are too thin.

laugh.gif
Yo Ninjahood, do you rock the Champion sweaters/hoodies that they have in Jimmy Jazz etc for the 2 for $20/$30?

those aren't superhood material, hence why they're so cheap...i did clean out all da crewnecks they were offering..as far as hoodies no, those

are too thin.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ninjahood

j02brn.jpg

i fronted coppin this last year....not this year....and it was on sale at modells
ohwell.gif

I know carhartts are durable and expensive, but this is not a fall jacket look like a jacket you about to go out to the woods and cut some trees down, wth joint is ugly why would you wear something like this nyc. ol' lookin Brawny man jacket.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im in my school C-Lab and i bursted out in laughter... Thank you
i literally lol'd when I read that..
roll.gif
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

j02brn.jpg

i fronted coppin this last year....not this year....and it was on sale at modells
ohwell.gif

I know carhartts are durable and expensive, but this is not a fall jacket look like a jacket you about to go out to the woods and cut some trees down, wth joint is ugly why would you wear something like this nyc. ol' lookin Brawny man jacket.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im in my school C-Lab and i bursted out in laughter... Thank you
i literally lol'd when I read that..
roll.gif
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

are too thin.

Word.  The crewnecks are tough.  I own about 20 of them.  There's a couple spot in the BX that has a Skittles variety if you want to know, and if you haven't raided it already
laugh.gif

As far as peacoats go, last year I had a single breasted version and it wasn't workin' for me.  This year, I'ma go with some more traditional. 
sxf78i.jpg

roll.gif
@ Parasuco.  Those jeans ruined a couple friendships around my way.  heads swear they were doin' it, because they paid $50.00 for a pair of jeans.

laugh.gif

are too thin.

Word.  The crewnecks are tough.  I own about 20 of them.  There's a couple spot in the BX that has a Skittles variety if you want to know, and if you haven't raided it already
laugh.gif

As far as peacoats go, last year I had a single breasted version and it wasn't workin' for me.  This year, I'ma go with some more traditional. 
sxf78i.jpg

roll.gif
@ Parasuco.  Those jeans ruined a couple friendships around my way.  heads swear they were doin' it, because they paid $50.00 for a pair of jeans.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ninjahood you a funny #$# dude

i like how you stick to your own ideas

i know for a fact i dont dress like most of NTrs with street wear brands at all

but son im 25 an you gotta be a lil older then me................i mean how long you plan on dressin like that?

i aint touched a size 56 pelle since freshman year of college, im in NY enough an i dont see cats wearin pelle like that anymore
where do you live in NYC? Pelles are parallel  with the winter here

laugh.gif

are too thin.

laugh.gif

sxf78i.jpg

roll.gif

but son im 25 an you gotta be a lil older then me................i mean how long you plan on dressin like that?

i aint touched a size 56 pelle since freshman year of college, im in NY enough an i dont see cats wearin pelle like that anymore

laugh.gif

are too thin.

laugh.gif

sxf78i.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I'd like to know too.  Spots in NYC are already selling them.  PP leathers go hard. 

I'd like to know too.  Spots in NYC are already selling them.  PP leathers go hard. 

After going thru the thread it seems like it is based on where you live. Winters don't get bad in Cali so i can walk around in a light jacket. Question? Going to Boston in November, what should i expect the weather to be, do i really need to cop a coat?

After going thru the thread it seems like it is based on where you live. Winters don't get bad in Cali so i can walk around in a light jacket. Question? Going to Boston in November, what should i expect the weather to be, do i really need to cop a coat?

Agreed, the best pelle spot is on 143rd and Broadway store called XXL

I know
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Freezey Zeekey went bonkers in that store.  Copped 10 leathers for him and his male groupies, and got a Dominican chick's number while he was at it. 

Also, there's a couple spots on 3rd Ave 149th and on 125th that are pretty cool as well.

I know
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Freezey Zeekey went bonkers in that store.  Copped 10 leathers for him and his male groupies, and got a Dominican chick's number while he was at it. 

Also, there's a couple spots on 3rd Ave 149th and on 125th that are pretty cool as well.

Pelles really only go hard uptown (BX/Harlem/Heights).
Even then theyll most likely be found worn by a certain demographic. Usually the type that works at a footlocker or some other dead end job. Or the type thats nickel and dimin on the corner when its 20 degrees outside. Or the ones that want to look like a rapper from the 90s.
No shots, just my observation.

Back
Top Bottom