Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

cosign on some stuff being classic, Im always going to keep a NYY fitted (gray underbrim
pimp.gif
) but you cant keep dressing the same way you did back in high school

pimp.gif
might cop

laugh.gif
@ ninjahood....like we were sayin last night on twitter, dude is dressing like he wants to be an extra on New York Undercover

laugh.gif
@ ninjahood....like we were sayin last night on twitter, dude is dressing like he wants to be an extra on New York Undercover

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by alan713

penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-5.jpg
penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-7.jpg

Where Can I cop these in NYC and how much?
Reedspace had them like a few weks back when they did the sample sale. They had both jackets there, I scooped the second for 150 on the last day of the sample sale.
this pains my heart, watch me not be able to find it anywhere.

if you can't find them in-store, you could always order online.

Originally Posted by alan713

penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-5.jpg
penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-7.jpg

Where Can I cop these in NYC and how much?
Reedspace had them like a few weks back when they did the sample sale. They had both jackets there, I scooped the second for 150 on the last day of the sample sale.
this pains my heart, watch me not be able to find it anywhere.

if you can't find them in-store, you could always order online.

Why do people act like ninjahood is living on another planet?
laugh.gif
He's a minority on here but when you step outside a lot of people are wearing what he is talking about.

I rarely see dudes pull off those leather jacket/peacoat looks in NYC without looking extra metrosexual.

The new thing for "thugs" are converses though, can't wait to see fools wearing converses and a marmot
laugh.gif

Why do people act like ninjahood is living on another planet?
laugh.gif
He's a minority on here but when you step outside a lot of people are wearing what he is talking about.

I rarely see dudes pull off those leather jacket/peacoat looks in NYC without looking extra metrosexual.

The new thing for "thugs" are converses though, can't wait to see fools wearing converses and a marmot
laugh.gif

ninjahood you a funny #$# dude

i like how you stick to your own ideas

i know for a fact i dont dress like most of NTrs with street wear brands at all

but son im 25 an you gotta be a lil older then me................i mean how long you plan on dressin like that?

i aint touched a size 56 pelle since freshman year of college, im in NY enough an i dont see cats wearin pelle like that anymore

ninjahood you a funny #$# dude

i like how you stick to your own ideas

i know for a fact i dont dress like most of NTrs with street wear brands at all

but son im 25 an you gotta be a lil older then me................i mean how long you plan on dressin like that?

i aint touched a size 56 pelle since freshman year of college, im in NY enough an i dont see cats wearin pelle like that anymore

c'mon AI Audi, you know da last thing imma do is let a couple of metrosexual dorks from NT sway me from doing my thing
pimp.gif

and as far as brands i talk about, EVERYONE rocks what i talk about OUTSIDE this website, im just that fresh slap of reality to let you know we not all

bugarones from soho lookin like 19 century chimney cleaners.

pelles are still sold in huge numbers especially this version..once you hit 125th street and up including da BX its straight up butter soft pelle country.

and c'mon..who said you gotta buy em XXXXXXXXXL?
laugh.gif

my pelle is a 52 which is XL-XXL

ain-t-sayin-nuthin-fat-joe-and-the-game.jpeg

im TIGHT champion discontinued da forest green super hood colorway...
mad.gif

fat-joe-purplejacket.jpg

jordan-bowling-fat-joe.jpg

pimp.gif

200902_50cent1.jpg

red & blue joint 50 had last year that he threw in da crowd in governor's island.

Back
Top Bottom