Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Ninjahood is keeping this thread going.  Don't forget that he's about that life...

charleville6.jpg

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

ninjahood wrote:

�
�
pimp.gif
I was listening to this earlier

But damn son the time when you just have to grow up. I love my hood too as much as any NYer and aint nothing changing that, but theres a time when your wardrobe has to mature a bit. Theres nothing soft about rocking some peacoatm especially if the person wearing doesnt care if hes hood or not.

What I cant stand tho is the metros with waxed eyebrows fronting like they hood in some tight *** pants
a peacoat is a gloried army jacket.

everything i posted still gets rocked right now cuz its classic....all that yuppie basura ya pump from karmaloop is gonna get played out by next season.

we step outta NT and way more ppl cats gonna cosign me then da tiny pants lap dancin cliques ya got runnin' around here...ya just mad cuz im putting it as blunt

as possible.... oh well get mad
pimp.gif

i been here a decade, im immune to da karamo styles that seem to sweep ya into da next wave of limp wristed-ness.
laugh.gif

prodigy-mobb-deep.jpg

definitely coppin every single color carhartt hoodie i see this season da insides are lined with long john material, i already copped all da champion superhoods i wanted.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

ninjahood wrote:

�
�
pimp.gif
I was listening to this earlier

But damn son the time when you just have to grow up. I love my hood too as much as any NYer and aint nothing changing that, but theres a time when your wardrobe has to mature a bit. Theres nothing soft about rocking some peacoatm especially if the person wearing doesnt care if hes hood or not.

What I cant stand tho is the metros with waxed eyebrows fronting like they hood in some tight *** pants
a peacoat is a gloried army jacket.

everything i posted still gets rocked right now cuz its classic....all that yuppie basura ya pump from karmaloop is gonna get played out by next season.

we step outta NT and way more ppl cats gonna cosign me then da tiny pants lap dancin cliques ya got runnin' around here...ya just mad cuz im putting it as blunt

as possible.... oh well get mad
pimp.gif

i been here a decade, im immune to da karamo styles that seem to sweep ya into da next wave of limp wristed-ness.
laugh.gif

prodigy-mobb-deep.jpg

definitely coppin every single color carhartt hoodie i see this season da insides are lined with long john material, i already copped all da champion superhoods i wanted.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

definitely coppin every single color carhartt hoodie i see this season da insides are lined with long john material,

Isn't that thermal, or am I mistaken?

definitely coppin every single color carhartt hoodie i see this season da insides are lined with long john material,

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

u are correct sir.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

u are correct sir.

I just understand is why you trying to portray rappers 90's hip-hop style in 2010. Dudes are over that by now. Copping flamboyant jackets are pretty much over. Give me a nice simple rugged wool jacket and im good for the winter with a wool beanie. Dude you rocking a steep tech in like 20f-30f weather, and those jacket don't really even keep you warm. Rocking a steep tech like you on a 100 mile expedition to the A train. NYC winter is not that serious unless we in some crazy winter storm that require a heavy jacket to keep you warm. For me winter is about layers of clothes nice quality Cardigans, sweaters, cashmere scarfs. Things you wear that don't require you to carry a heavy @*# jacket around with you, and you still look fly.

I just understand is why you trying to portray rappers 90's hip-hop style in 2010. Dudes are over that by now. Copping flamboyant jackets are pretty much over. Give me a nice simple rugged wool jacket and im good for the winter with a wool beanie. Dude you rocking a steep tech in like 20f-30f weather, and those jacket don't really even keep you warm. Rocking a steep tech like you on a 100 mile expedition to the A train. NYC winter is not that serious unless we in some crazy winter storm that require a heavy jacket to keep you warm. For me winter is about layers of clothes nice quality Cardigans, sweaters, cashmere scarfs. Things you wear that don't require you to carry a heavy @*# jacket around with you, and you still look fly.

Originally Posted by alan713

Originally Posted by diceloveme

penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-5.jpg
penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-7.jpg

Where Can I cop these in NYC and how much?
Reedspace had them like a few weks back when they did the sample sale. They had both jackets there, I scooped the second for 150 on the last day of the sample sale.
this pains my heart, watch me not be able to find it anywhere.

Originally Posted by alan713

Originally Posted by diceloveme

penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-5.jpg
penfield-2009-fall-winter-collection-7.jpg

Where Can I cop these in NYC and how much?
Reedspace had them like a few weks back when they did the sample sale. They had both jackets there, I scooped the second for 150 on the last day of the sample sale.
this pains my heart, watch me not be able to find it anywhere.

^ Yea i feel you penfield jackets are very hard to find because they sell out so fast i had to go though loops to get my penfield rockford jacket i wanted the jacket in the first pic but it was going for $250 at the time that they had it so i got the rockford instead 
ohwell.gif

^ Yea i feel you penfield jackets are very hard to find because they sell out so fast i had to go though loops to get my penfield rockford jacket i wanted the jacket in the first pic but it was going for $250 at the time that they had it so i got the rockford instead 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom