Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

c'mon AI Audi, you know da last thing imma do is let a couple of metrosexual dorks from NT sway me from doing my thing
pimp.gif

and as far as brands i talk about, EVERYONE rocks what i talk about OUTSIDE this website, im just that fresh slap of reality to let you know we not all

bugarones from soho lookin like 19 century chimney cleaners.

pelles are still sold in huge numbers especially this version..once you hit 125th street and up including da BX its straight up butter soft pelle country.

and c'mon..who said you gotta buy em XXXXXXXXXL?
laugh.gif

my pelle is a 52 which is XL-XXL

ain-t-sayin-nuthin-fat-joe-and-the-game.jpeg

im TIGHT champion discontinued da forest green super hood colorway...
mad.gif

fat-joe-purplejacket.jpg

jordan-bowling-fat-joe.jpg

pimp.gif

200902_50cent1.jpg

red & blue joint 50 had last year that he threw in da crowd in governor's island.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Did pics of the Obey fall//winter line drop yet?
Don't know if anyone's responded to this yet, but the Fall lookbook has been out for awhile.

Men's line is a snoozer, as usual, and the two jackets that I actually liked have @#+!$!@ zippered pockets.

However, women's line...  I'd step over my own mother for a couple of those jackets.

Don't know if anyone's responded to this yet, but the Fall lookbook has been out for awhile.

Men's line is a snoozer, as usual, and the two jackets that I actually liked have @#+!$!@ zippered pockets.

However, women's line...  I'd step over my own mother for a couple of those jackets.

Ayo Ninjahood, Ill sell you my Parasuco jeans with the orange stripe from 1997 if youre interested.
Let me know.

Ayo Ninjahood, Ill sell you my Parasuco jeans with the orange stripe from 1997 if youre interested.
Let me know.

laugh.gif
Yo Ninjahood, do you rock the Champion sweaters/hoodies that they have in Jimmy Jazz etc for the 2 for $20/$30?

laugh.gif
Yo Ninjahood, do you rock the Champion sweaters/hoodies that they have in Jimmy Jazz etc for the 2 for $20/$30?

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Don't know if anyone's responded to this yet, but yeah, the look book's been out for awhile.

Men's line is a snoozer, as usual, and the two jackets that I actually liked have !$#%*$% zippered pockets.

This exactly the kind of *!%# that boy Ninjahood talkin bout.
Why give him that ammunition?

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Don't know if anyone's responded to this yet, but yeah, the look book's been out for awhile.

Men's line is a snoozer, as usual, and the two jackets that I actually liked have !$#%*$% zippered pockets.

This exactly the kind of *!%# that boy Ninjahood talkin bout.
Why give him that ammunition?

^ Oh no, some nobody on the internet who has no impact whatsoever on my life may not like what I wear and might make a post saying as such?

Who gives a #%@*?

Really, this worries some of y'all?  You're afraid to state your opinion because someone might flame you on an internet message board?

Jesus Christ...

^ Oh no, some nobody on the internet who has no impact whatsoever on my life may not like what I wear and might make a post saying as such?

Who gives a #%@*?

Really, this worries some of y'all?  You're afraid to state your opinion because someone might flame you on an internet message board?

Jesus Christ...

Back
Top Bottom