Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ninjahood you a funny #$# dude

i like how you stick to your own ideas

i know for a fact i dont dress like most of NTrs with street wear brands at all

but son im 25 an you gotta be a lil older then me................i mean how long you plan on dressin like that?

i aint touched a size 56 pelle since freshman year of college, im in NY enough an i dont see cats wearin pelle like that anymore
where do you live in NYC? Pelles are parallel  with the winter here

I'd like to know too.  Spots in NYC are already selling them.  PP leathers go hard. 

Pelles really only go hard uptown (BX/Harlem/Heights).
Even then theyll most likely be found worn by a certain demographic. Usually the type that works at a footlocker or some other dead end job. Or the type thats nickel and dimin on the corner when its 20 degrees outside. Or the ones that want to look like a rapper from the 90s.
No shots, just my observation.

Originally Posted by Diego

but son im 25 an you gotta be a lil older then me................i mean how long you plan on dressin like that?

i aint touched a size 56 pelle since freshman year of college, im in NY enough an i dont see cats wearin pelle like that anymore

I'd like to know too.  Spots in NYC are already selling them.  PP leathers go hard. 

Even then theyll most likely be found worn by a certain demographic. Usually the type that works at a footlocker or some other dead end job. Or the type thats nickel and dimin on the corner when its 20 degrees outside. Or the ones that want to look like a rapper from the 90s.

That's too accurate sir.   
roll.gif

That's too accurate sir.   
roll.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

son ninja posted up the stitched up al wissam type pelles a page or 2 back then posted the plain joints fat joe an game had on
i was referrin more about them other joints. i live in ct so i def be out in NY enough to see what dudes are wearin. i really dont see them coats heavy like that.

distressed leather pelle or the plain joint is iight but the crazy stitched ones i dont see anymore, next you gonna tell me jeff hamiltion patch jackets are still good too?

son ninja posted up the stitched up al wissam type pelles a page or 2 back then posted the plain joints fat joe an game had on
i was referrin more about them other joints. i live in ct so i def be out in NY enough to see what dudes are wearin. i really dont see them coats heavy like that.

distressed leather pelle or the plain joint is iight but the crazy stitched ones i dont see anymore, next you gonna tell me jeff hamiltion patch jackets are still good too?

These are the only people that wear em.

These are the only people that wear em.

Back
Top Bottom