Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

each boro has its own style

harlem and uptown are DEFINITELY known for being the flashiest of all boros. as far as who's flyer between the heights and harlem, it's always a toss up depending on what your taste is. but i would have to say harlem definitely sets more trends though

laugh.gif
 the hell is going on here?.. i swear yall argue about every damn thing.. 
grin.gif
 females

anyone know where i can get a jacket like the below and maybe at a more reasonable price (TNF jacket below is $350 and discontinued):

The North Face Buckeye Bomber Jacket
BK.jpg

anyone know where i can get a jacket like the below and maybe at a more reasonable price (TNF jacket below is $350 and discontinued):

The North Face Buckeye Bomber Jacket
BK.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Ninjahood my dude but dudes in the heights are not known for gettin' fly

robin hats and slippers is not what's in...
 funny considerin' thats what your favorite rapper french montana wears 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

dominican hicks was rockin tight $%! robin, tru religion, antiks jeans for YEARS....(not me i think is meh) and

one day hell rell mentions it and next thing you know da 3 quarters of Harlem rockin it.

all them harlem cats get they swag from da drug dealin' papi from up da hill...thats ALWAYS been da case..goes back to Dominican hicks thinkin they European.
laugh.gif

No. False.
Whats next, hiphop was started in the Heights? Give it a rest man, the heights only has bud. Heights never set the standard for fashion, usually just poorly thrown together outfits. Dudes from the heights wear construction timbs to a club. The whole pelle leathers is a Harlem original, and they were hot in 2003-2004. Its six years later, only broke dudes rock it. So what if it's 600 dollars? (btw it isnt, you can scoop for 200 on jamaica ave and 125st easy), it's still corny. They sell bapes for 350, and who would be caught dead rockin em? Price means nothing. No one will take you seriously in it, they arent warmer than a good wool peacoat, hence why you see cats throwing a hoodie under their huge oversized leathers. Carhartts are construction wear, Ive been in NYC my entire life and maybe a week or two out of teach year its cold enough to rock one. Wool and fleece jackets can hold it down most of the time, when theres a snowstorm a northface mcmurdo or snorkel easily does the job.

QFT 
I remember a few years back i use to rock a pelle but i grow up and i realized those jackets looks stupid and they make you look stupid no one is going to take you seriously in that getup 

I sold that %$$% and got me a real jacket

ahh i see was going on...ya worried about what da next man when it comes to dressing ya selves = SUPER LAME

You base your whole wardrobe off the strength of what makes you look tough.
What kind of wanksta **@$ is that?

You keep talkin bout peacoats but thats only cause the dudes in the heights aint got no style. Their idea of dressin grow consists of rockin H&M from head to toe. Theres a whole world outside of Pelle Pelle's and peacoats.

Even your favorite rappers from the 90s that made you fall in love with that hood **@$ dont wear it no more.
Think about it yo. They grew past that **@$, you can too.

I seen your type before.
You the type of dude that gets happy when the cops confuse you for a drug dealer.

nerd.gif
grin.gif

dominican hicks was rockin tight $%! robin, tru religion, antiks jeans for YEARS....(not me i think is meh) and

one day hell rell mentions it and next thing you know da 3 quarters of Harlem rockin it.

all them harlem cats get they swag from da drug dealin' papi from up da hill...thats ALWAYS been da case..goes back to Dominican hicks thinkin they European.
laugh.gif

No. False.
Whats next, hiphop was started in the Heights? Give it a rest man, the heights only has bud. Heights never set the standard for fashion, usually just poorly thrown together outfits. Dudes from the heights wear construction timbs to a club. The whole pelle leathers is a Harlem original, and they were hot in 2003-2004. Its six years later, only broke dudes rock it. So what if it's 600 dollars? (btw it isnt, you can scoop for 200 on jamaica ave and 125st easy), it's still corny. They sell bapes for 350, and who would be caught dead rockin em? Price means nothing. No one will take you seriously in it, they arent warmer than a good wool peacoat, hence why you see cats throwing a hoodie under their huge oversized leathers. Carhartts are construction wear, Ive been in NYC my entire life and maybe a week or two out of teach year its cold enough to rock one. Wool and fleece jackets can hold it down most of the time, when theres a snowstorm a northface mcmurdo or snorkel easily does the job.

QFT 
I remember a few years back i use to rock a pelle but i grow up and i realized those jackets looks stupid and they make you look stupid no one is going to take you seriously in that getup 

ahh i see was going on...ya worried about what da next man when it comes to dressing ya selves = SUPER LAME

You keep talkin bout peacoats but thats only cause the dudes in the heights aint got no style. Their idea of dressin grow consists of rockin H&M from head to toe. Theres a whole world outside of Pelle Pelle's and peacoats.

Even your favorite rappers from the 90s that made you fall in love with that hood **@$ dont wear it no more.

I seen your type before.
You the type of dude that gets happy when the cops confuse you for a drug dealer.

Originally Posted by Diego

nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

No. False.

QFT 

I seen your type before.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Beautiful Post 

This dude ninjahood need to go out there and experience the world the world is bigger than the heights, Harlem and uptown i can tell he still has some gowning up to do when he said a pea coat is a pretty boy jacket to look clean and mature that = being a pretty boy 
tired.gif

When you wear stuff like pelle leather jackets  it only makes you a target for the cops especially if your a Black or Latino male 

And for all those who don't know what a pelle jacket looks like this is it

http://www.ecrater.com/p/6306994/2009-rhinestone-pelle-leather-jacket-2972#

nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

No. False.

QFT 

I seen your type before.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Beautiful Post 

This dude ninjahood need to go out there and experience the world the world is bigger than the heights, Harlem and uptown i can tell he still has some gowning up to do when he said a pea coat is a pretty boy jacket to look clean and mature that = being a pretty boy 
tired.gif

When you wear stuff like pelle leather jackets  it only makes you a target for the cops especially if your a Black or Latino male 

And for all those who don't know what a pelle jacket looks like this is it

http://www.ecrater.com/p/6306994/2009-rhinestone-pelle-leather-jacket-2972#

Originally Posted by airforce416

I seen your type before.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
For the record, i never wore these pelles so its not like I changed to be taken more seriously. Nobody said they have to be cheap h&m peacoats. There are great jackets from J.Crew, Polo, and others that are warm functional and much better looking. Why would I look towards dudes who live in project housing for style cues?
laugh.gif
you will only be mistaken for them

Originally Posted by airforce416

I seen your type before.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
For the record, i never wore these pelles so its not like I changed to be taken more seriously. Nobody said they have to be cheap h&m peacoats. There are great jackets from J.Crew, Polo, and others that are warm functional and much better looking. Why would I look towards dudes who live in project housing for style cues?
laugh.gif
you will only be mistaken for them

Back
Top Bottom