[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

I would love to hear a reason why Relapse is better than this album, rather than just saying it just to say it. I mean really dude sings about wanting to %$%*other Pop stars who arent even big names anymore, getting raped which more than likely didnt happen since hes been out forever now and never talked about it.And lets not forget he wants to crack a bottle and let his body waddle. %@$ is that +#@@?

Album is garbage but if you Stan's would like to come in and give me a reason why Relapse surpasses this. Other than a numbers debate, because eminemsnumbers are inflated by casual rap fans who feel like it is cool to buy the latest Eminem CD.

And im still waiting on those 3rd and 4th week sales numbers since dude before said he had soundscan numbers to show. Hell even show me 2nd week since itspretty common for Shady/Aftermath's Big artists to get 1st week sales boosts from the label so that they seem like the album is better than it actually is.I could see if Detox is ever released them buying 500,000 just so it doesnt look like a flop.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

why in the hell would they make it only 37 minutes? For all that he coulda just sent that to WorldStar Months ago

yo this comment was hilarious

o yea i didnt buy it, my sister did.

Album is much better than I expected. Lyrically he was on point, no filler tracks. I play it all the way through except the ne-yo track. Movie was koo for whatit was. Punch lines was serious-keep that 9 on me ala IGUODALa lol. Most def his best and most complete album, only thing ill b listening to the next coupleweeks.

grin.gif

BO2 >>>> every mainstream hip hop album this year

Loso's Way 4/10...
ohwell.gif
c'mon now!

Fab 9/10...
pimp.gif
...still rockin witcha homie!

i haven't given the cd a listen yet but how would you compare it to his last cd? sorry if this was already posted.. too lazy to read through 55 pages

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I would love to hear a reason why Relapse is better than this album, rather than just saying it just to say it. I mean really dude sings about wanting to %$%* other Pop stars who arent even big names anymore, getting raped which more than likely didnt happen since hes been out forever now and never talked about it. And lets not forget he wants to crack a bottle and let his body waddle. %@$ is that +#@@?

Album is garbage but if you Stan's would like to come in and give me a reason why Relapse surpasses this. Other than a numbers debate, because eminems numbers are inflated by casual rap fans who feel like it is cool to buy the latest Eminem CD.

And im still waiting on those 3rd and 4th week sales numbers since dude before said he had soundscan numbers to show. Hell even show me 2nd week since its pretty common for Shady/Aftermath's Big artists to get 1st week sales boosts from the label so that they seem like the album is better than it actually is. I could see if Detox is ever released them buying 500,000 just so it doesnt look like a flop.

Im not sure who's a Stan but Relapse was better than this to me just because the lyrics are better. Thats the most important thing I look at whenevaluating music. I couldn't care less what a rapper is rapping about, as long as they put the lyrics together nicely, is all thatmatters.
Fab is one of my favorite rappers, but I doubt he could ever make an album as good as an Em album (besides Encore lol).

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

i haven't given the cd a listen yet but how would you compare it to his last cd? sorry if this was already posted.. too lazy to read through 55 pages

IMO its way better than his last album...but I really hated his last album

Originally Posted by antj2k2

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I would love to hear a reason why Relapse is better than this album, rather than just saying it just to say it. I mean really dude sings about wanting to %$%* other Pop stars who arent even big names anymore, getting raped which more than likely didnt happen since hes been out forever now and never talked about it. And lets not forget he wants to crack a bottle and let his body waddle. %@$ is that +#@@?

Album is garbage but if you Stan's would like to come in and give me a reason why Relapse surpasses this. Other than a numbers debate, because eminems numbers are inflated by casual rap fans who feel like it is cool to buy the latest Eminem CD.

And im still waiting on those 3rd and 4th week sales numbers since dude before said he had soundscan numbers to show. Hell even show me 2nd week since its pretty common for Shady/Aftermath's Big artists to get 1st week sales boosts from the label so that they seem like the album is better than it actually is. I could see if Detox is ever released them buying 500,000 just so it doesnt look like a flop.

Im not sure who's a Stan but Relapse was better than this to me just because the lyrics are better. Thats the most important thing I look at when evaluating music. I couldn't care less what a rapper is rapping about, as long as they put the lyrics together nicely, is all that matters.
Fab is one of my favorite rappers, but I doubt he could ever make an album as good as an Em album (besides Encore lol).
Ok it is what it is. I cant change your opinion. But to me Fabs punchline rapping is much better than whatever Em is doing right now. And I cantlisten to the corny way eminem raps since Proof was killed. Like he forever on a SNL skit. Ill respect that you have an opinion but to me Relapse isnt even atop 5 or 10 album of the year. I thought it was pure trash and didnt even give it one full spin. Listening to like 5 tracks at my boys barbershop was enough.And it was enough for him too since it was tossed in the trash by the end of the day.

I dont know if its regional since I know Fab doesnt rock everywhere. But in the Northeast Fab has been the only thing on the radio the past couple days. I wasin NY yesterday and I think I heard Fab everytime I got back in the car. And it wasnt the same tracks over and over it was all different tracks from the album.Again your opinion is your opinion thats str8 im just not rockin wit it.

Originally Posted by antj2k2

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

IMO its way better than his last album...but I really hated his last album
I wasn't a big fan either..

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM
laugh.gif

yo Fab smashin this chick Adrienne Baillon?

yo im watchin the movie now, lol i thought my dude got them teeth fixed
laugh.gif

edit: he know dude who shot em, he tellin his ball to fall back? Helllllllllllllllll nah

Killa Season>Losos Way

30 mins?

Fab is a gotdamn fool for not putting the "Throw It In The Bag Remix" on the album, better than about every song on the album....that $@%! is fire.

as far as the album goes, he dumbed down his bars in order try to make better "songs", and I guess he accomplished that goal. The production (andhook features) carries the album.

Yall N's be putting wayyy too much pressure/weight on Fab though, he is who he is. Dead all that "potential" $@%!, this aint sports. He about 5-6albums in, this is what yall gon get out the boi....

I think this is his most complete effort tho (prolly no replay value tho). He's never made a truly good album outside of 'More Street Dreams Pt.2', and that was a tape. Every other album had a few bangers, and mad skippables. This album prolly has the least...

nah the album itself is weak. fab's lyricism on this joint is GARBAGE. my favorite on the cd is when the money goes, and even for that i prefer the OG.

Back
Top Bottom