[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

just gave it a spin...it's very, very solid so far. def gonna be in rotation for the rest of the summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

it's funny when NT'rs call Relapse "trash" yet it's in the best album of the year category for all your favorite rappers

Relapse is the reason BP3 is coming out this year

No stan, just being real here.

And im sorry, but whoever has "fab in their top 5" warrants their posting in the music section privileges taken away from them, and more importantly submitted into a psychiatric facility.

I think a %%#$@ with Fab in their top 5 has more credibility than a %%#$@ who thinks Relapse is album of the year.
Co sign.
Furthermore, I can't agree with someone period if you don't acknowledge that Fab is ill on the mic.

I downloaded from Itunes. i think my Loso's way movie is wrong. It's only 27minutes and it ends at a weird point like it could end there but I thinktheres more.

the movie was cool for a lil short album type...

album is def still bangin in the wip
pimp.gif

anybody find the chitty bang bang or welcome to my work place yet?

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

anybody find the chitty bang bang or welcome to my work place yet?

have both

I guess it's really pointless to try to have a realistic conversation with single celled organisms.

I'll wait for someone to come in here who doesn't suffer from a reptilian cortex

But honestly, what is album of the year for 2009 so far?

i dont even remember what came out....jadakiss has a good cd...i think fab got him on the lyrics tho(punchlines...but jada not big on that?)

Relapse is hot garbage fam, this is the Loso's Way thread... if you're not feeling it why waste your time posting about it. Better yet don't answerthat cause I don't care!!!
& the movie was alright for what it was just a lil rushed/crammed

Yep i agree, so far so good. Losos Way should definitely be up for one of the hottest albums of the year.
Fab murdered the intro something serious!!

initially, i like Fab's album better than Relapse. I never got into Relapse that much aside from a couple songs.
the intro is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom