[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

If there was only a way I could magically restore those 34 mins of my life
ohwell.gif

I felt embarrassed and a little bit uncomfortable watching that $h1t

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Please explain.
nerd.gif

why in the hell would they make it only 37 minutes? For all that he coulda just sent that to WorldStar Months ago

Copped the album earlier from Best Buy, bout to pop in the movie now.

Im only 11 tracks into the album and I like 4 or 5 tracks so its about what I expected, not bad but not great.

once I finish the album Ill give a full review.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Please explain.
nerd.gif
No explanation needed. Homie is a certified Fab hater. And also the same @%$#$ who thought, and still feels that Relapse is the best album of theyear.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Please explain.
nerd.gif
No explanation needed. Homie is a certified Fab hater. And also the same @%$#$ who thought, and still feels that Relapse is the best album of the year.
Relapse is the best album of the year and the "movie" is trash.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Please explain.
nerd.gif
No explanation needed. Homie is a certified Fab hater. And also the same @%$#$ who thought, and still feels that Relapse is the best album of the year.

Havnt seen the movie yet so I cant comment. But cut it out with the Relapse garbage.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Please explain.
nerd.gif

Havnt seen the movie yet so I cant comment. But cut it out with the Relapse garbage.
I have soundscan numbers backing my opinion. You have a post count number which gives you a false sense of your opinion being the least bitimportant.

Hey there little guy NH.

First thing is that I could care less what my post count is and dont think my opinion is better than anyones just cuz of that (its not even that high)

Second I didnt even ellude to the fact that I didnt value your opinion because of your post could. Hell I didnt even think to look at your spost count till youopened your mouth about it.

And third. You can show me soundscan numbers, but that doesnt take away from the fact that the album is garbage. He had people checking for his album for thesimple fact that he "Came Back" and that is where most of his sales came from. Show me his 3rd and 4th week sales and maybe we can talk but eitherway his lyrics are terrible since Proof was killed. That %$+# really musta %%#$@% Em' up cuz he is nothing like he was before.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Please explain.
nerd.gif

I have soundscan numbers backing my opinion. You have a post count number which gives you a false sense of your opinion being the least bit important.

@!$%+!!! Relapse is hot garbage & has no replay value or standout tracks. I haven't heard anyone playing that sorry excuse for an album the weekendafter it dropped. Better yet since it leaked. TRL fans bought & enjoyed that album. & Dre falling off on the beats btw. & Em is a nerd &obsessed, ask Gucci Mane/Mariah Carey *bling, blow, blow*

it's funny when NT'rs call Relapse "trash" yet it's in the best album of the year category for all your favorite rappers

Relapse is the reason BP3 is coming out this year

No stan, just being real here.

And im sorry, but whoever has "fab in their top 5" warrants their posting in the music section privileges taken away from them, and more importantlysubmitted into a psychiatric facility.

I'm gonna avoid a 10 page back and forth about Relapse in a post about Fabolous. Hope that lilstar doesn't get word of this post..

best parts of the vid:

"son i'm from brooklynnnnnnnnnnnnnn (crowd)*what it look like*(crowd)"

"my new name is Fab Pitt"
laugh.gif

and it's weird, i'll listen to one song and be like...yup, this is my favorite track...then the next song will come on...and i'll be like...naw,this is my favorite actually.

guess that's how you know the album is good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom