[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

"n_'s dont want it son!"
roll.gif

lmao
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

• Feel Like I'm Back
  • Stay
  • Pachanga
  • I Miss My Love
Only songs I can tolerate.
grin.gif

put a stop to da hatin of this album already...its real petty
laugh.gif

if u like fab u will not be dissapointed....if u didn't like fab to begin with then this is more ammo.
CD is trash, point blank.

album-real-talk.jpg
no this CD istrash
so is this one

loso's way is a good balanced effort and its in between from nothing to something and ghetto fabolous.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I'm still waiting on the explanation of this deep concept that y'all are amazed by....

This is one of the worst executed hidden metaphor tracks I can remember hearing. He clearly lets you know that hes talking about the streets to his girl. There ain't even nothing really hidden, there's no slick wordplay, no
eek.gif
moments...nothing. Trey makes this song without question.

Fab needs to take notes from Budden before trying this again.
Co-Sign.

This aint even no metaphor track honestly. Dudes just copping plea's saying it is. Its just a hot R&B track and thats where it stops
laugh.gif
. (Fab going over peoples heads?
roll.gif
roll.gif
)

THIS IS AN R&B SONG. Please stop acting like this is some metaphor/introspective track
laugh.gif
. The album is hot but now yall taking it to some level that its not at. Maybenext time around for Fab he can pull off the metaphor track like yall saying.

Every Loso album except for Ghetto Fabolous is trash
Dude should just stick to mixtapes and being featured on tracks.

u my homie and all sos..but i think yall use that term "R&B track" term a lil too losely..and the song is a metaphor...just not as upfront as"I know"...the song is about the streets keeping him away from his girl, etc. but in the song the streets represent another woman..its a very simplemetaphor..not complicated at all..nothing ground breaking..but still a metaphor..

man i am a big Fab fan but jeez this album did nothing for me. The good songs dont outweigh the bad ones and some songs are just too short

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Kay just wanting EVERYONE who doesn't know already that he pushes a 7. Iaint mad at u b.. because there was really no point of that video
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Kay just wanting EVERYONE who doesn't know already that he pushes a 7. I aint mad at u b.. because there was really no point of that video
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...nah I made it for the current automotive thread in General...and I happened to be bumpin Fab'...
glasses.gif

So what are the Official Bonus Tracks now that the Retail is out in Bodega's.

mad.gif
.....this some commercial ishhh..........(highly upset)

**thinks about deleting it off computer....goes back to listening There is no Competition..
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom