[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

I have Feels Like I'm Back, Lullaby, Miss My Love, Pachanga, there he go, and the fabulous life on repeat...the rest dont really do it for me

"Everything, Everyday, Everywhere" & "The FabolusLife" are my tracks. R Les MURKED those beats.
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

"Somebody better tell 'em we in this B like an unborn baby"
pimp.gif

I don't know why the hell Fab titled this "Loso's Way" though. It's more like"Fab & his R&B friends" for the most part...
We already knew you held the crown for best spitter on R&B tracks son.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

The album is still a nice listen, but I felt he should have kept it straight street like the title implies. I give it a 6.5-7/10.

Album is trash...

I gave fab to many chances .when I first that this albums theme was based on carlitos way I had hope...smh @ myself

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

I like this album....but I don't think any track on it is better than "Gangsta Don't Play" from FNTS.

And all the folks sayin' that this !@+% is too commercial, make sure you peep the GG2 when it comes out.
Word.

It's better than the last album but it's still to girly to be a "gangsta album"

Loso's Way.................... I want gangsta %@% !!

the joint ft. the dream almost made me gag when I heard it.... I never listen to Fab's albums anymore.. just the mixtapes (as previously stated).. He'stoo TOO commercial on the albums. I'm a RLes head, tho so I may check for those tracks...

Just finished listening to the album...

It's pretty good. But minus the intro and Pachanga, I don't get the Carlito's Way correlation with the music on the album.
eyes.gif

From Nothin' to Something was his best album imo, but I'd put this right after it.

I want to see the movie, maybe the album relates to Loso's Way better than Carlito. I like it either way it goes so it really doesn't matter to me.

It just seems like all of his albums are a loose connection of good songs...he needs better A&Rs...cause the songs themselves aren't bad...they justdon't flow well...and the ONLY song referring to the theme is the last one. Thats all bad...

I'm not against the female songs, i'm just confused as to why we keep getting put through these marketing ploys when people KNOW its not thatserious...

Personally I'd give the album an 8/10 on the quality of the songs but a 6-7/10 depending on album cohesiveness...

While I'd like to see more diversity in the music, I know that I wont and gangsta/hard music just doesn't sell that well anymore. Most of the music outnow is very..."vibe-%%@" very chill and smooth. Hard hitting music isn't really in any more..

I just don't know what ot think because there were so many missed opportunities on songs...like "When the Money Goes..." Jay-Z's version wasSO tough...and dude didn't even get one verse...

I officially won't be checking for his stuff unless its on the radio or until the day of the CD being released...

Fab, you're a good rapper but you know what the damn problem is. Your lyrics are always stuck in that moment before you got signed. Its GREAT to listento...but nothing with replay value. Everything is so mixtape-%%@ when it comes to you. You dont make SONGS....no real way to CONNECT with people...

I hate to use So Far Gone/Graduation/808s as an example because I know people will ride me for this but this is why the mixtapes/albums are so good.Drake's/Kanye's lyrics are SIMPLE but not SIMPLE as in ANYONE can say them...they're simple in that they say MORE with LESS. thats what truelyricism is...Consistent punchlines doesn't add value to the songs...Its much easier to remember the THEME of a song than the lyrics and messages of thelyrics on a few listens than forcing yourself with Fab's music...those are the things that add true value.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

way too many features, tryna go platinum i suppose

And he does it pretty much with every album.

Fab has his formula, and while it is flawed and lacks artistry, it works for HIM. At this point of his career he stands to lose more by taking chances than bynot taking any.

Fab is nice, but in all honesty he doesn't have the personality or star quality to be more successful WORLDWIDE than he already is. You just have toappreciate him for what he does best and that's being the best radio friendly rapper of our generation.

final verdict NT

cuz i aint even check for the leaks like that

worth coppin tuesday?

yay or nay

be honest.

dude's being OD critical on this album

I take back my negative thoughts on "Fabolous Life". that joint is hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

dude's being OD critical on this album

I take back my negative thoughts on "Fabolous Life". that joint is hot
pimp.gif
like i said...the songs themselves aren't THAT bad...the album as a whole entity to which you expect peple to go out and buy as a cohesiverepresentation of your artistic expression? poor form.

its gonna be like killa season.

Which is why im a little shocked that poepole still think that its based on Carlitos Way. The album is based on LOSO'S WAY. Either way im copin and hadsaid I was since I heard the leak.

Back
Top Bottom