[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Someone talking down the Mustain Movement.......
nerd.gif
Basically.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

But anyways. The album is cool.

But it don't seem like fab put too much effort in his bars this go around. Seems to me like he coasted.

I was trying to hold back from listening to the album, but i couldnt take it....Finally listened to it over the weekend and it's Niiicee

But Its missing something, I think Fab shoulda made a track sumthin like a "Fab Vs. Loso" (Good guy versus bad guy type) of track on the intro orsomwhere, and have loso come out on top, so people can really grasp what he was tryna do....That woulda been
pimp.gif
and woulda made the album 10x Better

but this album and getto fabolous is definetly a toss up for his best work to date.

I Know over all is way better, the beat, lyrics & you can no doubt tell what Jay is talking about. Fab on Last Time sounds SUPER LAZY imo. How is Jaydescribing a dope fiend on I Know girly to you?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I Know over all is way better, the beat, lyrics & you can no doubt tell what Jay is talking about. Fab on Last Time sounds SUPER LAZY imo. How is Jay describing a dope fiend on I Know girly to you?

so you can't tell what fab is talking about on "last time"? i mean if you actually listen to the song i'd assume you'd know where he wasgoing with the song

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Here's a question:

How come when Jay-Z records "I Know" it's a fresh-%+% track....
But when Fab records "Last Time" it's a "girly track" ???

eek.gif
Just listen to the differences in the tracks. I'm not necessarily saying "Last Time" is for females, but listen to the melody, the R&Bfeature, etc ...

Here's a question:

How come when Jay-Z records "I Know" it's a fresh-%+% track....
But when Fab records "Last Time" it's a "girly track" ???
You serious fam?....

The _ is sing-rapping, he has a R&B cat on the hook.....he's singing the song to a girl about their relationship.

Where's the similarity? Because he mentions the streets and drugs?

"I Know" was a long +%* metaphor with heavy drug references and mesmerizing production that fit the concept.

"Last Time" was an R&B track.

Damn y'all disgust me.

Now I know why a lot of people keep saying that there's too many R&B tracks on this album...cuz you !%%+#! ain't even really listening to it.

My _....he's talking to his shorty about not being able to leave the street like in Carlito's Way...theres nothing deep to listen to. He flat out says"one thing about the streets, I know where the heffer at"...this ain't even a metahpor. Its a straight up track for the ladies? Where is thehidden meaning and deep metaphor?

Its a R&B record that Trey Songz saved. Ive heard harder street tracks from Jaheim.

Fab tried to make it ambiguous as possible to appeal to females and killed the whole concpt in the process.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

I Know over all is way better, the beat, lyrics & you can no doubt tell what Jay is talking about. Fab on Last
Time sounds SUPER LAZY imo. How is Jay describing a dope fiend on I Know girly to you?

so you can't tell what fab is talking about on "last time"? i mean if you actually listen to the song i'd assume you'd know where he was
going with the song

That's what I'm saying....I think that whole track flew over everyone's heads.
laugh.gif

it really did...people hear the beat and see trey songz is on it and automatically think it's a R&B joint
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Damn y'all disgust me.

Now I know why a lot of people keep saying that there's too many R&B tracks on this album...cuz you !%%+#! ain't even really listening to it.

My _....he's talking to his shorty about not being able to leave the street like in Carlito's Way...theres nothing deep to listen to. He flat out says "one thing about the streets, I know where the heffer at"...this ain't even a metahpor. Its a straight up track for the ladies? Where is the hidden meaning and deep metaphor?

Its a R&B record that Trey Songz saved. Ive heard harder street tracks from Jaheim.

Fab tried to make it ambiguous as possible to appeal to females and killed the whole concpt in the process.

you serious?!?!
indifferent.gif

Again I ask...what are we missing?

What is this secret concept that only y'all two know about?

He has an R&B cadence and melody and Trey Songaz is singing...this is an R&B track.

As a matter of fact...how is Songz voice deeper than Fab's on this?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm still waiting on the explanation of this deep concept that y'all are amazed by....

This is one of the worst executed hidden metaphor tracks I can remember hearing. He clearly lets you know that hes talking about the streets to his girl. Thereain't even nothing really hidden, there's no slick wordplay, no
eek.gif
moments...nothing. Trey makes this song without question.

Fab needs to take notes from Budden before trying this again.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

• Feel Like I'm Back
  • Stay
  • Pachanga
  • I Miss My Love
Only songs I can tolerate.
grin.gif

put a stop to da hatin of this album already...its real petty
laugh.gif

if u like fab u will not be dissapointed....if u didn't like fab to begin with then this is more ammo.
CD is trash, point blank.

Back
Top Bottom