[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by jefffort5

he been said that the inspiration was from carlitos way but he told his story...not carlitos

right! ppl still stuck on carlito's way
i mean you really can't say that it doesn't have a theme to it because no one has seen the movie yet...we just got the leak and not the movie...fromthe trailers that have been released it looks like a get rich or die trying type movie to me....was in the streets and got a break in the rap game

Yea when I said it was gonna be like Killa Season I was just referring to the fact that it would be a movie and not just a collection of music videos.

But for everyone that is questioning why songs dont relate to Carilto's Way its because its not supposed to. it was the inspiration for his movie but itisnt going to be a direct adaptation obviously. Im still saying its the best album of the year so far and have yet to see anyone dispute that, except for dudewho really thought Relapse was better. IDK what he was smoking but eh.

The album is solid and is getting a lot of hate for no reason. People saying its a soft album and he didnt come hard enough on his tracks. Yet that softattempt by Jay this week got more praise than anything dropped in the last year and that song is average at best. I dont want to turn this into a Jay vs Fabargument because overall Jay is better than Fab but the hate on the album is not warranted considering how much people are ridin with that Jay song which issofter than anything on this album (excluding Ye's Verse, he single handedly saved the track)

And yes it is on....................
flame_suit.jpg

The album is solid and is getting a lot of hate for no reason. People saying its a soft album and he didnt come hard enough on his tracks. Yet that soft attempt by Jay this week got more praise than anything dropped in the last year and that song is average at best. I dont want to turn this into a Jay vs Fab argument because overall Jay is better than Fab but the hate on the album is not warranted considering how much people are ridin with that Jay song which is softer than anything on this album (excluding Ye's Verse, he single handedly saved the track)

I guess the flame suit can come off, since it seems like the haters have fallen back.

But either way if you on the fence about it go pick this up 2morrow. CD is quality.

Fabolous' fifth album Loso's Way arrives in stores and online tomorrow. Does F-A-B-O have this one in the bag? Find out below.

Entertainment Weekly: His fifth full-length disc, Loso'sWay, delivers on every front once again: a bundle of rewind-worthy punchlines, some cleverer-than-average crime stories ("I Miss My Love"), anda handful of tracks where he's smart or humble enough to stand aside and allow an enormous R&B hook to work its magic ("Makin' Love,""Last Time"). B+

Newsday: Fabolous has always churned outhits. But Loso's Way (Desert Storm/Def Jam) marks the first time the Brooklyn rapper has delivered a broader idea of who he is as an artist and aperson. B

Boston Globe: It's disconcerting for a New York rapper to rely on song productions as slick as Bernie Madoff, but Fabolous'snarrative skills and cleverness show the way.

" Nahhhhh she aint step in blood, those is Lou B's "
pimp.gif

" Them philly *$#%*%@ say " The bol keep his jawn fly "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fabolous Life & Lullaby are the top 2 tracks IMO

Didn't catch all the In Living Color tie-ins in Fabolous Life until a few days ago.

"Let me welcome you to my world,
everything's IN LIVING COLOR plus the FLY GIRLS (Rosie, J. Lo & them)"

eijk42.jpg

(Couldn't find too many Fly Girls pics. Sorry)

"On the WAY IN (Wayan) gotta watch em with a KEEN EYE (Keenan Ivory)"

15md893.jpg

"Picture me anywhere a clown stays at,
I don't think so, HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT (Homie The Clown)"

ajmpfl.jpg

"Got a rich !@#^* on the way,
THAT FO' REAL THOUGH, just like WANDA say" (Jamie Foxx's character)

2cpye0y.jpg

That and I love how he quotes other rappers' lines that have to do with him at the end of each verse.

Also feeling I Miss My Love, Pachanga, Stay, and Money Goes, Honey Stay (still think they shoulda added a new Hov verse though!)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

I like this album....but I don't think any track on it is better than "Gangsta Don't Play" from FNTS.

And all the folks sayin' that this !@+% is too commercial, make sure you peep the GG2 when it comes out.
Word.

Ehh, I can't really argue with that all.

overall, Loso's Way is his best album he's ever put out.

I feel like every album has gotten better than the last, he's been on a steady upgrade.
pimp.gif

But I'm bias, Fab is top 5 to me.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Didn't catch all the In Living Color tie-ins in Fabolous Life until a few days ago.

eijk42.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MoneyMike703

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

eijk42.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn
devil.gif

going to get it tomorrow...

Movies only 27 minutes???
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is only 2:15??
Welcome to My Workplace is only 1:52??