[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Listened to the album damn near 10 times today front to back.
Only tracks im not feeling
-Feels Like I'm Back - fab did this beat no justice
-Makin' Love -
indifferent.gif

-There He Go- too old ( what i don't get is why he had no problem putting these old verses from street fam on this album yet he didnt want to keep jay's verse on when the money goes?!?)

You think that was Fab's decision? even though it could've been since he rather just Hov on the hook so when he's on the road he can still performthe full song as oppose to "Brooklyn".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That "What It Look Like" bonus is it the same leaked snippet?

gave it 2 listens today, not really feeling it. Its your typical Fab disappointing CD with too many chick joints. Just looking forward to his next mixtape whenhe can murder tracks like we know he can

problem is Fab already told you Ninjas
He wont give you that Mixtape feel on albums, thats for the mixtape..

Females wont buy an album full of hard hitting bars,
they want to buy it for their songs not ours!!

Ninjas aint buying albums anymore anyway, only chicks buy albums...

"Pachanga" is the best track.

The album is solid and growing on me but the lyrics/content, hooks, and word play are lacking.

the album isn't that good but it's getting all of this praise because the expectation bar for a fabolous album has been lowered so much. this dudesimply sucks at making albums so people are just looking to shine garbage up and call it gold. it's a decent effort but there's absolutely NO theme tothis album AT ALL. i thought maybe the intro would have something to do with the carlito theme but that isn't the case. the only thing that has to do withthe carlito's way theme that fab promised is "i miss my love" and the pachanga reference. other than that, dude stepped his pen game up a littlebit but this isn't seeing relapse or even this ain't no mixtape for AOTY contender.

No theme, have you seen the movie that goes along w/ it? If not you can't speak on the theme fam. This is Loso's Way not Carlito's Way. Carryon....

speaking of which, are we sure that this is the official retail? why is there he go (not his song, a year old and has 0 to do with anything on this album) onhere? why are the 2 songs that seemed to fit the loso's way theme not even on here?

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Im guessing the shot at Cam is when he said "Isn't it ironic Santana's own fellow stabbed him"....

grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yeah cam in the studio recording the street fam diss with hell rell & mase

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Im guessing the shot at Cam is when he said "Isn't it ironic Santana's own fellow stabbed him"....

grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
DMX-Here-We-Go-Again.jpg

This guy with the "exclusive" Cam news.........So whens this one gonna drop 2045.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif
damn

Back
Top Bottom