[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

From Nothin' To Somethin'

Good:

- Lyrically he came hard and clever after his hiatus.
- Tracks I liked - "Intro", "Make Me Better", "Gangsta's Don't Play", "Real Playa Like", "Brooklyn","Jokes On You" & "This Is Family".

Bad:

- Like Street Dreams too many tracks which usually equals to a lot of filler tracks.
- Seemed more focused on structure and hitting regions going with the "standard formula" he felt of hitting the South (i.e "Diamonds")& strong appeal to the Women.
- I haven't listened to this album in a long while, maybe my opinion would change but if it was an all around good album I'd still be playing it tothis day, even the tracks I mentioned that I did like I don't play that much.
- His TINC Mixtape I play more than this LP.

Overall FNTS I ranked 3rd because I liked more tracks on that album than StreetDreams & Real Talk.

I'm just ranking his whole catalogue but the true test will be a year from now will I still play "Loso's Way" or will I play his TNIC part 2Mixtape more. It's more about having a timeless LP that could be played time after time without getting bored. Personally Fab never had that timelessalbum (outside of "Ghetto Fabolous") because he's boring....

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Man where's that thread in the music forum about 2009 predictions in music or some #$!$? I said Fab's gonna have the album of the year and caught madd heat.

it's a battle between RELAPSE and Blueprint 3

fab is nowhere in the vicinity of album of the year
what the !@@$ you talking about?
My boy already heard it front to back

said it's a battle between relapse and bp3 for album of the year

and marshall may be on bp3
wink.gif

back to topic, this album LOSOS way has nothing to do with a theme at all. It's a bunch of mediocre same old boring typical fab songs thrown together and just called it a "theme album" as a marketing ploy

Well now your posts are coming off as pure hate. But hey you are entitled to your opinion. But I question your opinion since you are really sticking with Relapse is Album of the year. That %%$+ is not even Frisbee material. Str8 snap it in half and use it as a toothpick material.

Not frisbee material, leave it on the store shelf material imo!!!

roll.gif

Well I was talking about my Bootleg copy. I would have had to commit that if I purchased that waste of a perfectly good blank CD

back to topic, this album LOSOS way has nothing to do with a theme at all. It's a bunch of mediocre same old boring typical fab songs thrown together and just called it a "theme album" as a marketing ploy
please tell me how these songs aren't connected to the theme...have you seen the movie...?

^ Apparently that's how it leaked, it was on a UK Retail Site available for download after you purchase.

Alright, I'll throw up my review of each track.

1. My Way (Intro): very nice track, imo the best song lyrically on the album --- A
2. It's My Time: great hype song...not a huge fan of the 3rd verse (jeremih's) though --- B+
3. Imma Do It: Kobe on that hook is real nice...my favorite song on the album --- A+
4. Feel Like I'm Back: another really hard track; lyrically nice as well --- A
5. Everything, Everyday, Everywhere: this will be on the radio for sure; keri is
eyes.gif
on it, but it's a catchy song --- B-
6. Throw it in the Bag: I know a lot of you are critical of this song, but Fab comes correct on this track lyrically --- B+
7. Money Goes, Honey Stay: "it was all good, just a week ago, shoe box full, no sneakers tho" enough said --- A
8. Salute: this song is proper for sure; Fab goes in...not a fan of Wayne in general, but he does his thing on here --- B+
9. There He Go: didn't like the song much when it first came out, not sure how it snuck on this album; hook sucks --- D
10. The Fabolous Life: the beat sounds too much like i should be salsa dancing or somethin
laugh.gif
--- C
11. Makin' Love: Neyo and Fab...neither does a damn thing on this track...hot garbage --- D-
12. Last Time: it's Trey, you know it's gonna be a hit..."money wrapped in rubberbands, watchu sellin blow again" --- B+
13. Pachanga: HOTT; "he a funny lil @+%%* like eddie griffin is"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sampling Nas a bit, love it --- A+
14. Lullaby: kinda on the fence with it..."put a @@!$ in your ear and $@!# what you heard"
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
really fab? --- C
15. Stay: Marsha
pimp.gif
verrrrrry smooth song...fab puts the most emotion into this song imo...absolutely love it --- A+
16. I Miss My Love: strong finish to the album...don't know what the chick is saying but w/e...fab beasts this song --- A

Overall, I'd give the album a B+

Lots of great tracks, Fab does his thing lyrically...don't know what kind of replay value this will have...i've already started listening to Illmaticagain.

Ok, this album ain't nothing. I'll probably listen to Stay w/ Marsha Ambrosius for over-and-over again for thenext week because something about that puts me in a zone. Just give me a remix to "Welcome To My Workplace" with The Clipse and I'm good (punalert).

2ufczlk.png

Wondering who else is on that MM2 Remix....actually nevermind.

5 albums in and you expected dude to change up his formula...people who just gave up on fab or expected something different are not using common sense.

Time to close the thread when we got morons in here saying Relapse is frisbee status

lol, aint even worth the time making my point

Carry on with your fabulous album of the year
ohwell.gif

On my 2nd listen right now, but not feeling Fab on this one...

"Feeling just like JFK, in the city that let em fly like JFK...."

smh.gif

funny thing about the "i'm in this #*%*! like a new born baby" is that drake tweeted that like a month ago....
laugh.gif

Man fab is going hard (pause)... this dude is on his job...realtalk just heard some of the leaked tracks ridiculous...
sick.gif
glasses.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Listened to the album damn near 10 times today front to back.
Only tracks im not feeling
-Feels Like I'm Back - fab did this beat no justice
-Makin' Love -
indifferent.gif

-There He Go- too old ( what i don't get is why he had no problem putting these old verses from street fam on this album yet he didnt want to keepjay's verse on when the money goes?!?)

What the !#+@ and who the !#+@ am I listening to?

This cd is hot garbage. But, I expected this.

As soon as I got to track 3 I was like..."I thought this guy was from NY?"
laugh.gif
. Bout to put it in the trash after this last track is completed.

Back
Top Bottom