[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

this come out july 28th... how yall already have the ALBUM? and how do you know those are the OFFICIAL tracks?1?!
laugh.gif
It's hard to tell if this is sarcasm or not.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

After a thoro listen, i'm going to have to take back my excitement. Not feeling this album at all.

Production is solid but too many recycled/predictable bars, too much horrible lyricism...s_ that would make Juiceman cringe, too much "sing songiness", overdone swag, corny adlibs everywhere, too much empty materialism...there are a handful of bangers but all in all the album feels like an empty R&B album to me.

I feel the same way. Way too many R&B tracks. But that intro and the ALC track is crazy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

After a thoro listen, i'm going to have to take back my excitement. Not feeling this album at all.

Production is solid but too many recycled/predictable bars, too much horrible lyricism...s_ that would make Juiceman cringe, too much "sing
songiness", overdone swag, corny adlibs everywhere, too much empty materialism...there are a handful of bangers but all in all the album feels like an
empty R&B album to me.

I feel the same way. Way too many R&B tracks. But that intro and the ALC track is crazy
pimp.gif

way too many R&B tracks? what albums ya'll N_'s got i think for the first time fab actually kept it 2 a minimum with the female tracks..its like 3maybe 4 if that out of 16 tracks
indifferent.gif

side note: I miss my love goes hard as hell

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Production is solid but too many recycled/predictable bars, too much horrible lyricism...s_ that would make Juiceman cringe, too much "sing
songiness", overdone swag, corny adlibs everywhere, too much empty materialism...there are a handful of bangers but all in all the album feels like an
empty R&B album to me.

pimp.gif

way too many R&B tracks? what albums ya'll N_'s got i think for the first time fab actually kept it 2 a minimum with the female tracks..its like 3 maybe 4 if that out of 16 tracks
indifferent.gif

thats the exact same thing i said..its only actualy 4 female joints on this outta 16..so idk how that makes this R&B or too much R&B

Halfway through this cd and it just sounds like a typical Fab album...

There is no competition>>>>>>>anything retail that Fab has or will ever release
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

empty R&B album to me.

pimp.gif

way too many R&B tracks? what albums ya'll N_'s got i think for the first time fab actually kept it 2 a minimum with the female tracks..its like 3 maybe 4 if that out of 16 tracks
indifferent.gif

thats the exact same thing i said..its only actualy 4 female joints on this outta 16..so idk how that makes this R&B or too much R&B

No way dudes can call this a r&b album, he had to throw them 3-4 joints 4 da ladys of course..das where most da sales come from..

But i will b coppin dis on da 28th..been rockin to it all day 2day
pimp.gif

empty R&B album to me.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

IMO, those R&B tracks are not good. Outside of The Way "Intro", Feel Like I'm Back, When the money goes, Stay, Pachanga, Lullabyand I Miss My Love, I don't like the rest of the tracks.

empty R&B album to me.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

IMO, those R&B tracks are not good. Outside of The Way "Intro", Feel Like I'm Back, When the money goes, Stay, Pachanga, Lullaby and I Miss My Love, I don't like the rest of the tracks.
Dudes is askin for way too much out of a STUDIO album. The reason TINC was fire is because it had no STUDIO bias behind it. You cant have mixtapeheat when the studio is paying for your recording time/promotion and they want songs for the ladies. Since lets face it, they are the ones buying the CDs. Notany of us (for the most part) on this website or any website who say it may be too soft.

If Fab dropped TINC as a actual album he wouldnt have done more than 100,000. Absolutly no tracks that would make a female want to go out and buy that albumand %@!$%! is just gonna cop from they local bootlegger. Point blank, period. No doubt in my mind TINC is harder than this and is some of Fabs best work, butthat doesnt sell albums now-a-days. You either have to have a large caucasian following (Weezy) or you have to be signed to Disney, word to Hannah Montana.

one of the only issues i have with this song is Makin Love...i liked it when it first leaked, but now that i'm listening to it with the other songs, it just seems like it doesn't belong. poor production on this track...and fab didn't put any effort into this song.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

one of the only issues i have with this song is Makin Love...i liked it
when it first leaked, but now that i'm listening to it with the other
songs, it
just seems like it doesn't belong. poor production on this track...and
fab didn't put any effort into this song.

100% agree that could've been replaced easily with welcome to my workplace/toast to the good life or something...

jefff, ninja, sosa, blackmagnus, tdot, BFA was all feelin the lp

imma just take my chances hold off an just copp retail

if its wack i lose all hope in NT music forum

Its an average album to me. I can't listen to most of it w/o skipping songs.

At least we have TINC 2 coming soon.

Alright, after some more listens, here's the songs I could have lived without on the album:

---There He Go...not even sure what this is doing on the album...OLD
---Makin Love...enough said, Fab and Neyo both effed this song up
---The Fabolous Life...it's kinda catchy, but I feel Fab and R-Les could have come up with something better with the beat, which I'm not a fan of.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Alright, after some more listens, here's the songs I could have lived without on the album:

---There He Go...not even sure what this is doing on the album...OLD
---Makin Love...enough said, Fab and Neyo both effed this song up
This + Throw It In The Bag.

this album achieves what many fabolous albums failed to do in da past...have a balanced out effort through out da disc.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this album achieves what many fabolous albums failed to do in da past...have a balanced out effort through out da disc.

It still ain't no American Gangster.

Back
Top Bottom