[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

album is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

well...im impressed.

i actually respect your music forum views for the most part

im sold.

anybody gonna take the time to write up a detailed review?

I got the news via twitter and was like

2n6f0ol.gif

Got the link from my man via direct message

2eplwn4.gif

Downloaded it and now I'm like

2rcacmt.gif

Fab def gets the

2vwwrup.gif

To all the haters... YAH *#+*%!

25k0rqx.gif

I must say....it's sounding solid...this album is pretty decent thus far...and I'm one of Fabs biggest critics

OK.....after a full listen...

this album is DOPE. this is the Fab I've been waiting to hear....i aint like "Makin Love" as far as it relates to the theme but the album ispretty solid.....might actually cop it...or get my hands on it somehow...

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

^ I only listened one time through, but I swear he said something like "my attitude is virgin, I don't give a @@$%."

Maybe I'm wrong.

Says what I quoted at the end of first two verses. Says your line at the end of the 3rd verse.

"Section full of bridezillas.....that's mad b****es!!!"

"I keep that 9 on me... a la Iguodala!!!"

If Fab didn't try so hard to make songs for the women (I blame the label more than him), then he could make a classic if he kept it street. Other than allthe singles, this album is fire and I may actually purchase. After one full listen I'm diggin the intro, when the money goes, salute, i'ma do it, andfeel like I'm back (which sounds like a Jeezy beat in the whip).

After one listen 4/5
pimp.gif

After first listen...I like it. But I've liked all of Fab's albums. But to ME...this follows the same format of damn near all of his albums thatya'll don't like. So I'm surprised ya'll are giving it positive reviews.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Man where's that thread in the music forum about 2009 predictions in music or some #$!$? I said Fab's gonna have the album of the year and caught madd heat.
Let's not get carried away...
laugh.gif
word

Still didnt give it a listen yet..But from what Im reading im glad my man Fab finally giving 100 on an album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

All we need now is for FinesseSosa to come through and say its a good album then its a wrap...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

The production on this album was damn near the best i ever heard for this dude, even on the not hot tracks IMO the production sounds excellent. Im like the biggest Fab hater but imma give him the knod on this album. Smooth Album...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

All we need now is for FinesseSosa to come through and say its a good album then its a wrap...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

The production on this album was damn near the best i ever heard for this dude, even on the not hot tracks IMO the production sounds excellent. Im like the biggest Fab hater but imma give him the knod on this album. Smooth Album...
eek.gif

Sosa?

eek.gif

thats even better confirmation cuz o yea its true

he the biggest Fab hater of dem all....... on here.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom