[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Hot tracks:
Pachanga (never thought he'd be able to rap over a beat like that and do what he did)

When the Money Goes (im just now hearing this song since it leaked, favorite cut on the album for me maybe other then the Keri joint.smooth as hell)

My Time (Grew on me, Certified Banger and gets you amped)

The Way (Came Hard)

I Miss My Love (Great Storytelling and TOO smooth
pimp.gif
, Another beat ididn't think Fab could rap on)

Everything, Everyday, Everywhere (Feat. Keri Hilson) (Prolly one of the best joints i ever heard from this dude in awhile.BANGER)

Last Time (Trey Saved This Song and so did the beat)

Stay (Not a typical Fab track but nice none the less for his son)

There He Go (This track goes hard, something you wanna ride around in ya whip with let it knock)

Throw It In The Bag (A Semi Garbage that happens to be hot and knocks
laugh.gif
)

Not so hot:
Lullaby (I dont know why dudes was gassing this track? Boring as hell)

Feel Like Im Back (Love the beat but this dont work for Fab, Give this to Jeezy or someone else, anybody else but Fab
laugh.gif
and it dont match the rest of the album)

Imma Do It (I dont like how he sounds on this at all but once again the beat is ill)

Salute (No Comment
laugh.gif
)

The Fabolous Life (Cmon R.Les and Fab, yall couldnt come up a hotter song then this? )

Makin' Love (Garbage)

The production on this album was damn near the best i ever heard for this dude, even on the not hot tracks IMO the production sounds excellent. Im like thebiggest Fab hater but imma give him the knod on this album. Smooth Album...

*I might be missing some tracks so let me know
ohwell.gif

I must say I'm really shocked the man came with it, very smooth album. Def better than Jada's "The Last Kiss" Album, the reason I say Kiss isbecause him along with Fab are the 2 MC's I've been the most critical on and have been hating on heavy for not coming right. Even the R&B cuts aresmooth and don't seem too sappy or forced minus "Throw It In The Bag" I'd say that and "There He Go" with Street Family are theonly weak points IMO.

This is all off of the 1st listen def have to go back and do it again, but for now I'd say....

Ghetto Fabolous > Loso's Way > From Nothin' To Somethin' > Real Talk > Street Dreams.

The Marsha joint is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
very in-depth which is what ____s been asking from dude, seems as though whenthe man has a Criteria or Theme he's more focused even though it was kind of unclear with how the theme and songs tied in with his life.

there he go is old as hell

Yeah I remember cquan05 mentioning this before plus Red Cafe used this on his HITH Mixtape with Twista, Fab & CainI believe.

i only dislike 2 songs on this album..make love and throw it in the bag everything else is just nice....fab came correct on this album real talk....BOUT TIMEN_

The Fabolous Life reminds me of something that would have been on an older Fab album...the track is nice though
pimp.gif

BTW, this album is not about to do ANY numbers...blogs have leaked more than half of it.

I hope dude has a mixtape on the way
laugh.gif

CD is a certified BANGER. Fab finally got one. Even the R&B tracks go hard realtalk.

Only track I dont like is Makin' Love. Fabs flow sounds like %$$! on it and Neyo aint come too hard either.

FYI CT dudes They was sayin Fab prolly comin through to the Flex car show this weekend. Should be a crazy show if everybody show up. Cam, Jimmy, Juelz (dipsetreunion?) Swizzy, D Block, Ghostface, and Raekwon.

Fab finally came through with a true solid album...this is the type of album he needed

His story-telling game ain't bad at all...Pachanga is
pimp.gif

Damn its leaked already..i don't wanna spoil the surprise so I'll prob wait till the 28 when it drops, to cop the official joint, so i can contributeto Fab sells
laugh.gif
. Im hearing good reviews so far tho.

Back
Top Bottom