[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

All we need now is for FinesseSosa to come through and say its a good album then its a wrap...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Famo already did

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Hot tracks:
Pachanga (never thought he'd be able to rap over a beat like that and do what he did)

When the Money Goes (im just now hearing this song since it leaked, favorite cut on the album for me maybe other then the Keri joint.smooth as hell)

My Time (Grew on me, Certified Banger and gets you amped)

The Way (Came Hard)

I Miss My Love (Great Storytelling and TOO smooth
pimp.gif
, Another beat i didn't think Fab could rap on)

Everything, Everyday, Everywhere (Feat. Keri Hilson) (Prolly one of the best joints i ever heard from this dude in awhile.BANGER)

Last Time (Trey Saved This Song and so did the beat)

Stay (Not a typical Fab track but nice none the less for his son)

There He Go (This track goes hard, something you wanna ride around in ya whip with let it knock)

Throw It In The Bag (A Semi Garbage that happens to be hot and knocks
laugh.gif
)

Not so hot:
Lullaby (I dont know why dudes was gassing this track? Boring as hell)

Feel Like Im Back (Love the beat but this dont work for Fab, Give this to Jeezy or someone else, anybody else but Fab
laugh.gif
and it dont match the rest of the album)

Imma Do It (I dont like how he sounds on this at all but once again the beat is ill)

Salute (No Comment
laugh.gif
)

The Fabolous Life (Cmon R.Les and Fab, yall couldnt come up a hotter song then this? )

Makin' Love (Garbage)

The production on this album was damn near the best i ever heard for this dude, even on the not hot tracks IMO the production sounds excellent. Im like the biggest Fab hater but imma give him the knod on this album. Smooth Album...

*I might be missing some tracks so let me know
ohwell.gif

yessss
pimp.gif
this album will be purchased come the 28th.

one of the only issues i have with this song is Makin Love...i liked it when it first leaked, but now that i'm listening to it with the other songs, itjust seems like it doesn't belong. poor production on this track...and fab didn't put any effort into this song.

everything else is
pimp.gif
though.

im holding out on hearing his tracks... (well trying to)

my time (piff)
throw it in the bag (eehh)
when the money go (cool)
RLes n Keri Track (super piff)

After a thoro listen, i'm going to have to take back my excitement. Not feeling this album at all.

Production is solid but too many recycled/predictable bars, too much horrible lyricism...s_ that would make Juiceman cringe, too much "singsonginess", overdone swag, corny adlibs everywhere, too much empty materialism...there are a handful of bangers but all in all the album feels like anempty R&B album to me. Might play it with my girl but that about it.

*Goes back to bumpin Glory or Death*

Originally Posted by iHust1e

easily top 5 LP's of 09.
Havnt heard one thats topped it yet. Jay, if he comes correct will prolly take over this joint but that is still yet to be seen. But for whoeversaid Relapse is better than this? Really? Here in the Tri-state no one was bumpin that the weekend after it leaked. Dudes was like yo I got that relapse onFriday, and then no1 ever spoke of that CD again after Sunday. %%$@ was hot garbage. I bet if you ask dudes around here they couldnt even name 5 tracks offthat album including the radio singles.

Going to get it when i get off work, but from the way you guys are making it seem the boy Fab put a good album together

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

After a thoro listen, i'm going to have to take back my excitement. Not feeling this album at all.

Production is solid but too many recycled/predictable bars, too much horrible lyricism...s_ that would make Juiceman cringe, too much "sing songiness", overdone swag, corny adlibs everywhere, too much empty materialism...there are a handful of bangers but all in all the album feels like an empty R&B album to me. Might play it with my girl but that about it.

well damn!

anybody wanna challenge this statement?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Production is solid but too many recycled/predictable bars, too much horrible lyricism...s_ that would make Juiceman cringe, too much "sing songiness", overdone swag, corny adlibs everywhere, too much empty materialism...there are a handful of bangers but all in all the album feels like an empty R&B album to me. Might play it with my girl but that about it.

well damn!

ALBUM OF THE YEAR!
pimp.gif

well damn!

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

well damn!

Not sure what hes looking for in an album. But this is nowhere near a "female" album for you to say you will only play it around yourgirl. This joint goes hard. And overdone swag? That is what Fab is all about. Hell thats what 90% of rappers rap about now-a-days yet you get the sense thatFab isnt fakin it.

In all honesty that rant sounded like a Devil's Advocate type statement since everyone in here is sayin the album knocks.

How does this compare wit the ross album?...
From how yall describing it...seems like both albums have the same vibe...

I give this album a thumbs up...and it will be coming with a visual as well....big thumbs up..and i did not like his last album

this come out july 28th... how yall already have the ALBUM? and how do you know those are the OFFICIAL tracks?1?!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

this come out july 28th... how yall already have the ALBUM? and how do you know those are the OFFICIAL tracks?1?!
laugh.gif
It's hard to tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Back
Top Bottom