[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this album achieves what many fabolous albums failed to do in da past...have a balanced out effort through out da disc.

It still ain't no American Gangster.
No but last time I checked Fab aint no Jay. With that said ill restate this is the best album in 09' as of now. But since Jay bought out hisalbum rights so he could do it how HE wated without any studio bias I am hopin Jay can surpass this by a lot.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

somebody better tell them that we in this !@%++, like an unborn baaaaby...
laugh.gif

That's a "Step Your Rap Game Up" line if you ask me.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this album achieves what many fabolous albums failed to do in da past...have a balanced out effort through out da disc.

It still ain't no American Gangster.
u really puttin fab and jay-z on da same level?
laugh.gif

thats like puttin spiderman and superman to a fist fight...yes they both ultra popular but c'mon.

this fab album is probably his second best one ( or third if you count street dreams part 2 as a actual album)

my only gripe was da street fam posse track, dem dudes could've gotten in da studio and done somethin more current considering i had that track for a good

min but its still crack.

another thing that would've made me happy would've been a jada fab duet.....them dudes never fail when they on a track together.
pimp.gif

If I was to ask for anything it would've been a new Jay verse on that Remix & a different Street Family track including Joey (even though Fab saidhe'll be on the Mixtape).

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

All we need now is for FinesseSosa to come through and say its a good album then its a wrap...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

The production on this album was damn near the best i ever heard for this dude, even on the not hot tracks IMO the production sounds excellent. Im like the biggest Fab hater but imma give him the knod on this album. Smooth Album...
eek.gif

Sosa?

eek.gif

thats even better confirmation cuz o yea its true

he the biggest Fab hater of dem all....... on here.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Album has been getting major play.

smh.gif
@ me thinking this would be frisbee material. I still don't know why that"Make Love" track made the cut.

And we all know that TINC pt.2 is gonna be hard. This dude might never get hate from me again
laugh.gif

"Pachanga" & "Stay" are my personal joints, they both connect.

edit: Has the DVD hit yet?

i dont understand how some of ya'll like this album, when the same few straight dissed From Nothing to Something.
this is album is carbon copy of that album but with weaker versions of them same type of songs.

this album is borderline boring, and im a HUGE Fab fan

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

i dont understand how some of ya'll like this album, when the same few straight dissed From Nothing to Something.
this is album is carbon copy of that album but with weaker versions of them same type of songs.

this album is borderline boring, and im a HUGE Fab fan
I understand what your saying. its just this time around he had a concept and i could actually grasp what he was doing, or at least trying to do.

Remember this is Fabolous at the end of the day trying to pull off concepts
laugh.gif
. Even though more then half of it was girl tracks. That "I Miss My Love" had me sold enough that he at least TRIED to paint a picture usingCarlito's Way as guidance.

From nothing to something is a fab album I liked, so to copy it wasn't deterient for

Me to not like da album.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Man where's that thread in the music forum about 2009 predictions in music or some #$!$? I said Fab's gonna have the album of the year and caught madd heat.

it's a battle between RELAPSE and Blueprint 3

fab is nowhere in the vicinity of album of the year
what the !@@$ you talking about?
My boy already heard it front to back

said it's a battle between relapse and bp3 for album of the year

and marshall may be on bp3
wink.gif

back to topic, this album LOSOS way has nothing to do with a theme at all. It's a bunch of mediocre same old boring typical fab songs thrown together andjust called it a "theme album" as a marketing ploy

Well if it is between BP3 and Relapse.....well let's just say BP3 won hands down, without hearing !%** on it.
Relapse sucks a big ole @+@#.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by Dapper D

That Fab and Game song produced by Just Blaze should have been on here...
Where I'm From.
It is on the album, made the Bonus cut.

Track knocks hard
pimp.gif
hmm.. I didn't get bonus tracks with my version

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Man where's that thread in the music forum about 2009 predictions in music or some #$!$? I said Fab's gonna have the album of the year and caught madd heat.

it's a battle between RELAPSE and Blueprint 3

fab is nowhere in the vicinity of album of the year
what the !@@$ you talking about?
My boy already heard it front to back

said it's a battle between relapse and bp3 for album of the year

and marshall may be on bp3
wink.gif

back to topic, this album LOSOS way has nothing to do with a theme at all. It's a bunch of mediocre same old boring typical fab songs thrown together and just called it a "theme album" as a marketing ploy

Well now your posts are coming off as pure hate. But hey you are entitled to your opinion. But I question your opinion since you are really sticking withRelapse is Album of the year. That %%$+ is not even Frisbee material. Str8 snap it in half and use it as a toothpick material.

Back
Top Bottom