[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Im guessing the shot at Cam is when he said "Isn't it ironic Santana's own fellow stabbed him"....

grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yeah cam in the studio recording the street fam diss with hell rell & mase

i hope not
eyes.gif
.... all over one line huh.. Fab doesnt do the back and forth game unless its ping pong...

-J23C
plus he got that Mike Tyson flow, so he aint in the ring long...

A lot of people here on NT said Ross "Deeper Than Rap" was thr best rap album of the year so far but "Loso's Way" topped it in myopinion.

wait so this dude Loso really made a movie..movie?

thought it was like a streets is watching type thing - i watched that trailer like huh
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

The production on this album is fire.

I'm disappointed with the Hilson track....Fab did not go in lyrically on that beat.

But there's definitely some ill tracks on here.
He did what he had to do on that track. Hilson didn't have to OD sing on it neither, she did what she had to do ...

I wonder if that movie is coming out of Fabs pocket or is the label covering it...seems like a lot of money for 1 project

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Its like Fabolous is destined to only contend for the Intercontinental Belt.

Truth.
I finally came to the conclusion that Fab is on some stuff like that cuz he don't want all the attention.

He got the little fame he need, He just want his money and he good...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Its like Fabolous is destined to only contend for the Intercontinental Belt.

Truth.
I finally came to the conclusion that Fab is on some stuff like that cuz he don't want all the attention.

He got the little fame he need, He just want his money and he good...

Exactly. He not in the game to battle for the top spot. He in it to make his paper, and get out the lime light. He just seem like a down to earthdude who raps and likes to spend his money. He dont wanna be Jay famous where he gotta walk around with police all the time (atleast how it looks to me)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Album was WAY better than FTNS...

I gave up on Fab being an elite MC...and it's sad but it is what it is.

QFT.
Tell me if Im Im wrong, but I dont
ever recall Fab winning any type of
awards at an award show.

I kinda base it on the fact that he could clearly go bar for bar with most of the rappers out there, as we see on his mixtapes and his freestyles. But hechooses to go with the best way for him to make money by using radio hits so that he can sell his cds and get booked for shows. But then when he doesnt have aCD coming out he kind goes away a just drops freestyles here and there. And you just see him partying in pools and clubs.

I dont even know where to start. +%*! was hilarious. Big boy wit an Army helmet on, homie who first started with the airplane +%*!, Then he put an elephantnose on his forhead NH. The dudes is doin the diddy dance across the screen shakin buterfingers. Shorty hittin Fab with the hand sanitizer, Fab takin myspaceangle pics with a non digital camera. O man pure comedy. And the line to start off the clip. "How he gettin a hair cut? He aint got no hair"

I am one of Fabs biggest supporters...but are we listening to the same crap? How many of you really say this album is the best this year?

REALLY? this album is TRASH...hot garbage trash....

crime pays > the last kiss > loso's way

not to mention the whole reference to carlito's way is soooooooooooooo beyond corny.... Fab is so much better and classier then the crap in this album...

i like the old BREATHE fab...

just my opinion of course.

I hear Fab is trying to launch a reality show!!!??? I want to see that Loso's Way since I've been deprived of seeing Killa Season 2

Back
Top Bottom