***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

we're getting a good amount of songs for this album, i'm sure there will be tracks for everybody's taste

How am i looking foolish? Just because I can't recall everything he said from spitting nonstop for 5 minutes after listening to it once? You clearly don't understand what I said because you think I'm judging the song, when I clearly said I have to listen to it multiple times to give full judgment.
My point is that usually the length of a song doesnt inhibit someone from coming to a conclusion as to whether or not a song is dope or not. I'll retract my previous statement about the song's length as being your primary concern though, but at the same time your statement that people couldnt come to a clear decision on how good the song is after one listen is unfounded.

I said you looked foolish because in a discussion about a song the phrase "try reading again" is condescending and unnecessary. Perhaps I came off as a bit disrespectful as well though. So I understand why you felt the need to be a bit more combative.

It's not a good song period.

And it was way too long to not be a good song.

Paper cup of jayzus was 7 minutes and i replayed it like 30 x. not to check for lyrics but because i enjoyed the song and got to go more in depth with the punchlines i missed.

Even though the masses are saying that all his singles are hitting and number one all over.

I never hear them on the radio out here in NYC unless that Rosenberg dude from the mornings play it.

For Berzerk they would only play the first 10-20 seconds of the song and cut to something else.

He's going to do his numbers of course just based off of his name and fanbase, but I don't thing dude is hitting like he was back in his heyday.

Even though the masses are saying that all his singles are hitting and number one all over.

I never hear them on the radio out here in NYC unless that Rosenberg dude from the mornings play it.

For Berzerk they would only play the first 10-20 seconds of the song and cut to something else.

He's going to do his numbers of course just based off of his name and fanbase, but I don't thing dude is hitting like he was back in his heyday.

he's definitely not gonna sale 8 mil US/16 mil world wide like before but he will still go #1 and have the #1 number selling rap album this year. (not sure what they gave Jay saleswise) or Drake's current # but i still IMAGINE he will do more than both, even coming out this late in the year.

(macklemore is not considered in my thoughts...i may have still not heard the thriftshop song...)

he's definitely not gonna sale 8 mil US/16 mil world wide like before but he will still go #1 and have the #1 number selling rap album this year. (not sure what they gave Jay saleswise) or Drake's current # but i still IMAGINE he will do more than both, even coming out this late in the year.

(macklemore is not considered in my thoughts...i may have still not heard the thriftshop song...)
how can you say macklemore is not considered when you have not bothered listening to any of his songs? personally i dont listen to him much at all but i dont see how you can say this about any artist

I don't even hear this dude at all...where is the buzz?

Em is far from hitting like his heyday...in 02 you couldn't get away from him. 

Last edited:
Sales for this is gonna be crazy. If recovery can do 10 mill, why not this?

Obv it will do good numbers, but 10 million worldwide is nothing considering he has 2 albums that went Diamond in the US.

Pretty sure that's what he was getting at.

eminem never really had mad singles on the radio atleast in NY.  the pop radios would play the silly singles but rarely would u hear one of his singles on a hip hop station

how can you say macklemore is not considered when you have not bothered listening to any of his songs? personally i dont listen to him much at all but i dont see how you can say this about any artist
I think m y point didnt come across well. Idk what I was sayin that em will have the highest selling rap album of the year with only 2 albums remaining. I dont know what macklemore sold, but heard in the recent elliotwillson interview or somethin like that mack sold like 7 million singles...so em may not surpass macklemores sales ( I again I dont know his album sales) but em will outsell jay, wayne , drake etc...wasnt discrediting macklemore.

Rap God
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I swear this dude is gonna be 50 and still be able to rap circles around these young dudes.
There's a reason why no one beefs with Em anymore
sick.gif

I remember the first time I heard "Nail in the coffin".
sick.gif

Between his fan base and the fact that dude can actually spit I think rappers just said it wasn't worth it.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom