***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

I don't really think em is making this album for drake fans...

Since they weren't around when the first one dropped....

lol wth is he doing making 7 minute songs. :rofl:

The Drake/Chief Keef generation ain't tryna here all that. Too many words b. :x

I'm so hype for this album, I hope its more like Rap God and less like Bezerk. Eminem always puts out a silly single for the kids for record sales, but his albums usually have more substance than that. I remember when just lose it dropped, i was like wth is this :x but then I loved the album.

doesn't drake have 7 minute songs? im just sayin

eminem's music isnt good enough to warrant listening to one song for 7 minutes... im not a drake fan either btw

I was about to mention this, but his lengthy songs are either two songs together, or feature 2 minutes of rapping and the rest of just the beat playing while he harmonizes.

you can blame Kanye for these long song durations, he's started that trend now everybody does it.

^You know what, i never even thought about that. You very well could blame him for that :lol: I really don't think thought that Em would do the same, he'd probably utilize lyrics for the full beat instead of doing that

get ready folks, leak is imminent (no pun intended)

nerd.gif
They said they guarantee there will be no leak because they are NOT offering digital copies of the album so no itunes no amazon digital copies. you want the album you got to get it at the store

Now since his reps was cocky, I'm DL'ing the first day it leaks and ain't buying jack for them being cocky

get ready folks, leak is imminent (no pun intended)

View media item 624959

:nerd:

They said they guarantee there will be no leak because they are NOT offering digital copies of the album so no itunes no amazon digital copies. you want the album you got to get it at the store

Now since his reps was cocky, I'm DL'ing the first day it leaks and ain't buying jack for them being cocky

You weren't going to buy it anyway

Marshall MathersVerified account‏@Eminem
#TheMonster featuring @Rihanna. Premieres TODAY on @Shade45 at 4:45pm EST - on iTunes at Midnight.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

This song is straight pop. I really like it but a lot of people will probably be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom