***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

If Yeezy produced this the haters would love it.....EM killed it period you want to listen to beats go dougie.

Yeah, because Yeezy actually uses good beats. The production is half the song.

And yeah, I guess Eminem can still rap. But this song is whatever to me, IDK what it is, but I just can't get into Eminem anymore. I still will give him credit because dude can rap, but I just can't get into it like I used to.

While we are talking about Kanye "I am a God" is more enjoyable to me from a song stand point, and has more replay value to me. :nerd:

Last edited:
you guys are missing the point, in a song called rap god you would expect one to prove why he is the best lyricist in the game which is what he does. :lol:  at you guys expecting him to do this WHILE talking about something serious. its a song where he has a dope flow, takes shots at other rappers and shows off rhyme schemes that very few can match. for every person asking for progression from nas and jay there is someone crying about how he should sound like illmatic/RD

how is he proving he's a superb lyricist when he's saying NOTHING.... he's proving that he's extremely talented at the art of rapping (Flow, delivery, etc etc) that's great and all but i don't care about all the tricks if the point ain't being scored.

:lol:  at you guys expecting him to do this WHILE talking about something serious

People do this all of the time it's called being a good rapper. Don't get me wrong EM has obviously done it in the past as well but coming from a 15 yr vet a bunch of random punchlines and flow switches aint getting a standing ovation from me.

not saying that he needs to stick to one overall subject but the lyrics bounce all over the ****** place it's like an articulated freestyle.

In fact Busta Rhymes could drop one of these a week with just the assortment of flows deliveries and nobody would budge :nerd:

Last edited:
If Yeezy produced this the haters would love it.....EM killed it period you want to listen to beats go dougie.

Yeah, because Yeezy actually uses good beats. The production is half the song.

And yeah, I guess Eminem can still rap. But this song is whatever to me, IDK what it is, but I just can't get into Eminem anymore. I still will give him credit because dude can rap, but I just can't get into it like I used to.

While we are talking about Kanye "I am a God" is more enjoyable to me from a song stand point, and has more replay value to me. :nerd:

I think that's what it is brah... I can't get into new Em at all.

Maybe I've just outgrown him or something.

I mean, we've been known Em can rap. He's just been making ****** music for the past decade.

I agree.

you guys are missing the point, in a song called rap god you would expect one to prove why he is the best lyricist in the game which is what he does. :lol:  at you guys expecting him to do this WHILE talking about something serious. its a song where he has a dope flow, takes shots at other rappers and shows off rhyme schemes that very few can match. for every person asking for progression from nas and jay there is someone crying about how he should sound like illmatic/RD

how is he proving he's a superb lyricist when he's saying NOTHING.... he's proving that he's extremely talented at the art of rapping (Flow, delivery, etc etc) that's great and all but i don't care about all the tricks if the point ain't being scored.

:lol:  at you guys expecting him to do this WHILE talking about something serious

People do this all of the time it's called being a good rapper. Don't get me wrong EM has obviously done it in the past as well but coming from a 15 yr vet a bunch of random punchlines and flow switches aint getting a standing ovation from me.

not saying that he needs to stick to one overall subject but the lyrics bounce all over the ****** place it's like an articulated freestyle.

In fact Busta Rhymes could drop one of these a week with just the assortment of flows deliveries and nobody would budge :nerd:

I agree with this also... most of the stuff he's saying wizzes by me because he's rapping fast.

I was just on youtube and was looking at something about the lo-lifes Polo click and a song with Em and Thirstin Howl 3rd came up and even in all the youtube comments everyone is like Em used to be so dope.

I will still download MMLP2, but my expectations are not high... hoping for the best though.

he just kept going and going 
pimp.gif

he's doing the same thing he did on songs like kill you/real slim shady, if you say this is all over the place then so are those songs. this song is full of subtle jabs at other rappers and satire of people who doubt him, but of course you guys just think he's throwing random words together.

"do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it"

In my opinion flow was amazing but overall song was trash. New em is trying too hard to prove how technically good he is. Old em used to just rap and it was always nice. Now he tries to fit 50 punchlines in each verse. He just doesn't sound smooth when he raps anymore. His whole delivery, style, flow, voice, tone, changed for the worst. I am now 100% sure MMLP will be garbage. You guys may think he still has it but I think it's just trying to hold on to something you once loved, unable to let it go. I put Em 3rd all time after Jay and Nas but I just can't mess with him anymore 
ohwell.gif

In my opinion flow was amazing but overall song was trash. New em is trying too hard to prove how technically good he is. Old em used to just rap and it was always nice. Now he tries to fit 50 punchlines in each verse. He just doesn't sound smooth when he raps anymore. His whole delivery, style, flow, voice, tone, changed for the worst. I am now 100% sure MMLP will be garbage. You guys may think he still has it but I think it's just trying to hold on to something you once loved, unable to let it go. I put Em 3rd all time after Jay and Nas but I just can't mess with him anymore 
ohwell.gif
?

he's doing the same thing he did on songs like kill you/real slim shady, if you say this is all over the place then so are those songs. this song is full of subtle jabs at other rappers and satire of people who doubt him, but of course you guys just think he's throwing random words together.

What good is all that if the end product doesn't sound good? This isn't Scribble Jam, it's a song on an album that's supposed to be a sequel to a great piece of work. Do you know how many Canibus songs can be brought up that suck that match the description you gave for the song? You can't excuse it just because it's Em.

Last edited:

What good is all that if the end product doesn't sound good? This isn't Scribble Jam, it's a song on an album that's supposed to be a sequel to a great piece of work. Do you know how many Canibus songs can be brought up that suck that match the description you gave for the song?
idk man mmlp was good for its time but now trying to listen to it except for maybe 4 -5 songs is just :x and not in a good way

What good is all that if the end product doesn't sound good? This isn't Scribble Jam, it's a song on an album that's supposed to be a sequel to a great piece of work. Do you know how many Canibus songs can be brought up that suck that match the description you gave for the song?
idk man mmlp was good for its time but now trying to listen to it except for maybe 4 -5 songs is just :x and not in a good way

I've always been more partial to SSLP more than MMLP.

that's the thing Real slim shady/ Kill you are things that i haven't heard in years for a reason it's cool at shock value the first few times but after it's forgettable... IMO he has ALOT of forgettable music not bad music but very forgettable music and for him to be held in the regards he is i mind it quite funny

I mean everyone can agree that Em is a good rapper but i don't personally know many people who are banging em tracks (outside of his first two) several years later.

I wish Em would let Dre and Kendrick be the EPs on his albums

all Em needs is the beats his lyrical delivery and flow is un matched

Put Em on "Kill My Vibe" or "Sing About Me" :x :smokin

ever since he branched out from up under Dre and started doing his own production and vision things went downhill

He needs to let Dre be more hands on like back in the day and bring Kendrick in cause Kendrick is a student of the game he knows what works for certain artist

Last edited:
I wish Em would let Dre and Kendrick be the EPs on his albums

all Em needs is the beats his lyrical delivery and flow is un matched

Put Em on "Kill My Vibe" or "Sing About Me" :x :smokin

ever since he branched out from up under Dre and started doing his own production and vision things went downhill

He needs to let Dre be more hands on like back in the day and bring Kendrick in cause Kendrick is a student of the game he knows what works for certain artist

you do know dre didnt produce a lot of beats for Em right? like the slim shady lp, he might have produced 2-3 songs out of that whole album

^word. bass brothers had a lot to do with the production for Em.

I like the track Rap God. It's called Rap God, not Beat God.

Marshall Mathers had reclaimed his throne wit' that lyrical display of haneous (sp) crime. That wasn't even funny. The rap god. :nthat:

you do know dre didnt produce a lot of beats for Em right? like the slim shady lp, he might have produced 2-3 songs out of that whole album

dont get me wrong the bass brothers did they thing but Dre groomed his best albums (i.e. MMLP1)

but who cares! heck he needs to bring them back in the mix too :lol:

Bass Brothers, Dre, & Kendrick......

there you have it

Last edited:
Heres a list of all the song the Bass Brothers produced:

1996[edit]

Eminem - "Infinite"[edit]
"Whole album"
1997[edit]

Eminem - "Slim Shady EP"[edit]
"Whole album"
D12 - "The Underground EP"[edit]