***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

the beat could have been a lot better but its not a horrible beat plus i like the flow. Kind of reminds me of Eminem-  Im A G.O.A.T

why you ladies getting so mad at lupe, though?
laugh.gif

but when kendrick did it, it was competitive right?
Did you really make this comparison? lol

jeez em SPAZZED on this :smh: :x :wow:

that flow :wow: :smokin

im not a fan of the beat, but if this is the type of lyricism on the MMLP2 just over better production then :nthat:

beat ain't as bad as they make it, if you can listen to Waka Flocka & Gucci Mane's garbage then this is gold compared to anything they made. listen to those lyrics, ain't nobody touching his man's lyrics. fitting title indeed :smokin

How many of y'all truly recalled everything he said though? **** was 6 minutes long.

Lupe put out that long *** Piece of paper/cup of jauzus (6 minutes) and i was fine with the length. People need to stop being drama queens always wanting things to happen the way they want 

Pretty sure he wasn't complaining about the length of the song.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the song a lot but I can really get list in the beat and miss out on what he is saying at some parts

I like the song a lot but I can really get list in the beat and miss out on what he is saying at some parts
only time i missed out on what he's saying was when he was spitting at 45 words a second 
sick.gif

hope people dont use this beat on their mixtapes, dont think anyone can top this

it just baffles me people are complaining about the beat when Jay-Z been rapping all over these electronic based sound beds, starting with Watch The Throne & Blueprint 3

Last edited:
it just baffles me people are complaining about the beat when Jay-Z been rapping all over these electronic based sound beds, starting with Watch The Throne & Blueprint 3
when people dont understand the art of good lyricism they are left with complaining about the beat

only time i missed out on what he's saying was when he was spitting at 45 words a second 
sick.gif

hope people dont use this beat on their mixtapes, dont think anyone can top this
Yeah, def just sparked up and started sitting down dissecting the rhyme schemes and patterns. I don't really see anyone topping this.

I never really listened to Em, what would you say is his best song lyrically aside from ravaging hov on renegade lol.

beat was horrendous...his flow was 
pimp.gif
 tho...still not too excited for the album...something is off about Slim these days.

beat was horrendous...his flow was :pimp:  tho...still not too excited for the album...something is off about Slim these days.

Pretty much this. :rofl: when it switched to the "Lookin Boy" beat for a hot second

Flow was def on point though, and gives you every reason to think he can be old Em, but to think he can drop a whole album of that....nah.

*goes to listen to Scary Movies*

it just baffles me people are complaining about the beat when Jay-Z been rapping all over these electronic based sound beds, starting with Watch The Throne
when people dont understand the art of good lyricism they are left with complaining about the beat

So you've never heard dope lyrics over mediocre or bad beats?

it just baffles me people are complaining about the beat when Jay-Z been rapping all over these electronic based sound beds, starting with Watch The Throne Blueprint 3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom