***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

he really wasn't, though. :rolleyes

so Dre had nothing to do with Eminem ouu the gate on Aftermath?

he just handed Em 4 beats and let the bass brothers go to work with out his knowledge to ANY of the songs

Dre is known for mixing and mastering and adding input to others peoples beats

MMLP1 best songs are Dre and Aftermath cooking

Kill You
Who Knew
The Real Slim Shady
IM Back
B Please Part 2

but ok

he really wasn't, though. :rolleyes

so Dre had nothing to do with Eminem ouu the gate on Aftermath?

he just handed Em 4 beats and let the bass brothers go to work with out his knowledge to ANY of the songs

Dre is known for mixing and mastering and adding input to others peoples beats

MMLP1 best songs are Dre and Aftermath cooking

Kill You
Who Knew
The Real Slim Shady
IM Back
B Please Part 2

but ok

okay cool thanks

In my opinion flow was amazing but overall song was trash. New em is trying too hard to prove how technically good he is. Old em used to just rap and it was always nice. Now he tries to fit 50 punchlines in each verse. He just doesn't sound smooth when he raps anymore. His whole delivery, style, flow, voice, tone, changed for the worst. I am now 100% sure MMLP will be garbage. You guys may think he still has it but I think it's just trying to hold on to something you once loved, unable to let it go. I put Em 3rd all time after Jay and Nas but I just can't mess with him anymore :\

I agree... it's like I'm trying to force myself to like this dudes music and pushing myself hoping that I would, but I can't.

Seeing people try to justify their hate for new Eminem is the most oddest, but entertaining thing I've ever witnessed on the internet. 

Just say you don't like Eminem and don't like his music. You would come off more respectable. 

Saying things like, "derp derp hes rappin good and stuff but we kno thiz already derp, can't relate, saying nothing, derpity derp, beat sucks" means absolutely nothing. He's clearly addressing a lot of people on the internet who feel the same way you guys do though. He's saying a lot of deep ish on this song but the way he delivers it is so rapid that you're doing EXACTLY what he's saying in the song; just skimming over it and giving generic default responses. 

I love it. 
laugh.gif

Seeing people try to justify their hate for new Eminem is the most oddest, but entertaining thing I've ever witnessed on the internet. 

Just say you don't like Eminem and don't like his music. You would come off more respectable. 

Saying things like, "derp derp hes rappin good and stuff but we kno thiz already derp, can't relate, saying nothing, derpity derp, beat sucks" means absolutely nothing. He's clearly addressing a lot of people on the internet who feel the same way you guys do though. He's saying a lot of deep ish on this song but the way he delivers it is so rapid that you're doing EXACTLY what he's saying in the song; just skimming over it and giving generic default responses. 

I love it. :lol:

This. Eminem could drop MMLP 1 today and people would still be saying the same ish.

I love it. :lol:

This. Eminem could drop MMLP 1 today and people would still be saying the same ish.

If he dropped a dope album with good lyrics and good beats, pretty sure people wouldn't say the same stuff at all

I was just thinking, if he made something like The Eminem Show, it could be good. I think at this point in his career, that would fit him best.

But I could be wrong.

Part of me feels like the reason Eminem is meh to me now is the amount of good rap I'm exposed to these days. In the internet age, there is SO much good music out there. Especially with hip hop and rappers. Back when MMLP1 released and even the Eminem show, I was still on dial up internet. I heard what the radio played, and he was the best of what was on the radio and MTV.

Last edited:
I'm really going to need a Eminem x Crooked I record soon, maybe throw Jon Connor in there too

I love it. 
laugh.gif
If he dropped a dope album with good lyrics and good beats, pretty sure people wouldn't say the same stuff at all
people are already saying that mmlp 1 was meh though

idk man mmlp was good for its time but now trying to listen to it except for maybe 4 -5 songs is just :x and not in a good way

The recklessness has reached unfathomable levels. So now, according to the masses, not only is his new stuff terrible, but MMLP is unlistenable outside of 4-5 songs. What?

:rolleyes

Yea, this is actually the first time I've ever heard the "masses" mention that. I'm guessing in ten years GRODT will be considered dated and not nearly as good as people thought.

Yea, this is actually the first time I've ever heard the "masses" mention that. I'm guessing in ten years GRODT will be considered dated and not nearly as good as people thought.
Agreed. Although I will say that maybe using the word masses was a bit preemptive on my part. I was just confused when another forumite agreed with the original comment.

heard rap god was recorded 2 years ? any info on this , my friend whose a big Em fan told me this

Originally Posted by Rndom Grenadez

Em can't win...

Now his songs are too long?!?! :rofl:

Em on this :x **** is literally unfair sometimes.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, given that this was said in his previous post: "The song was too damn long so I can't say if it was dope or not."

Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

What exactly is wack about the beat?

Anyway, the beat was dope to me, I didn't really see the problem with it. It's not a type of beat Em usually raps on, but I thought it worked. The song was too damn long so I can't say if it was dope or not. But he did go off when he had that fast flow. I'm gonna have to listen to it like 5 more times to thoroughly judge.

Try reading again. I didn't say that the song was wack or anything. Just that I needed to listen to it a few more times for full judgement. I don't see how anyone can come up with a clear opinion on the song after listening to it just once.

Last edited:
Try reading again. I didn't say that the song was wack or anything. Just that I needed to listen to it a few more times for full judgement. I don't see how anyone can come up with a clear opinion on the song after listening to it just once.
Time to go on rapgenius then >D

Yup I can't listen to a song once and think that I liked it or its dope...said no one ever.

You can absolutely listen to a song once and decide whether it suits your tastes or not. I heard it once and knew that I enjoyed the song and that it was a good track. 

Plus you said that the reason that you couldn't decide whether the song was dope or not was because it was "too damn long", which, in my opinion, is silly. There are so many other factors that play into whether a song is dope or not, for you to cite the length as being the reason you couldn't decide sounds like nitpicking. Especially given the fact that this thread has been such a cesspool of negativity for an artist that, in my opinion, has often delivered solid lyricism.  But you're free to disagree of course, and maybe the next time you do you won't be so condescending, and make yourself look foolish in the process.

Last edited:
Am I the only person that doesn't like Rick Rubin being involved in this project?

I get that he's a legend and blah blah but I've never been a fan of his collaborations with rap.

Yup I can't listen to a song once and think that I liked it or its dope...said no one ever.

You can absolutely listen to a song once and decide whether it suits your tastes or not. I heard it once and knew that I enjoyed the song and that it was a good track. 

Plus you said that the reason that you couldn't decide whether the song was dope or not was because it was "too damn long", which, in my opinion, is silly. There are so many other factors that play into whether a song is dope or not, for you to cite the length as being the reason you couldn't decide sounds like nitpicking. Especially given the fact that this thread has been such a cesspool of negativity for an artist that, in my opinion, has often delivered solid lyricism.  But you're free to disagree of course, and maybe the next time you do you won't be so condescending, and make yourself look foolish in the process.

How am i looking foolish? Just because I can't recall everything he said from spitting nonstop for 5 minutes after listening to it once? You clearly don't understand what I said because you think I'm judging the song, when I clearly said I have to listen to it multiple times to give full judgment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom