Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

http://tinyurl.com/qjzthb
eek.gif

dudes talkin like he wont doa mili first week
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure everyone is saying he won't do a mill the first week in the U.S., not throughout the world.

I'm not really feeling this album. Maybe it will grow on me but as of right now, I only like 3 or 4 songs at the most.

Got to listen to the whole cd today in the car.....

My Order
1. Stay Wide Awake
2. Beautiful
2a)Underground
3. Deja Vu
3a) Hello
3b) My Mom

I really like this album....only tracks i don't like too much are Bagpipes from Baghdad and Must be the Ganja

Only track I don't consistently listen to is must be the ganja.

We Made You and Crack a Bottle don't count because i've been listening to them for SO LONG.

in the sig I got a detailed review of the album if anyone is on the fence about the album, or wondering if they should get it or are bored and want someting toread.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

for all of those who think Ems serious introspective songs are his best.......

WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?

i want details. please.

When a rapper becomes serious and tells you about his life without BS it is respectable, and it is something we can relate to. Where as most of us can'trelate to Bentley's, 10 million dollar houses, 10 girls at once and a million dollar chain.

Originally Posted by Essential1

When a rapper becomes serious and tells you about his life without BS it is respectable, and it is something we can relate to. Where as most of us can't relate to Bentley's, 10 million dollar houses, 10 girls at once and a million dollar chain.

BFE

^ okie doke. i can dig it.

my next question is..........

why do u listen to eminem? not directed at you personally, anybody can answer.

i say this because, imo, just about all rappers have those type of songs. but eminem has the worst. like i just do not "hear" anything special when ilisten to those songs of his.

his serious songs like Beautiful is so mediocre to me. cuz the reason why i listen to Em/why i think he's dope is cuz of his rhyme patterns cuz nobody doesit like that, and on his serious songs that takes a backseat

so you think his rhyme patterns and flow on songs like beautiful and deja vu are sub par? rapping fast has nothing to do with those technical aspects

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

so you think his rhyme patterns and flow on songs like beautiful and deja vu are sub par? rapping fast has nothing to do with those technical aspects
i love deja vu and sing for the moment

i dont like mosh, cleanin closet, white america, beautiful, kim.........i like Kim, but sonically i dont really think its all that. i rarely listen to it, butthe reason isnt cuz of the subjet matter, just the way its "sounds"

i havnet heard Slim Shady LP in years so ima try to not talk about that album until i listen to it again

i just think its a testament to his skill that he can do those "meaningful" songs and still maintain his technical abilities better than anyone ...

i just think its a testament to his skill that he can do those "meaningful" songs and still maintain his technical abilities better than anyone ...
okie dokie, i can dig it.

another question..... may or may not be relevant to this particular convo.....which song would u rather listen to:

Gangster and a Gentleman by Styles or Beautiful by Em?

gangster and a gentleman is one of my favorite songs of all time, you really hit a personal chord with that one lol ... like that is some of the weirdest +$+@that has ever happened to me the first song i put on after 3 weeks with eminem and relapse was that song ... definitely have to go with my man styles on thatone, but from a technical aspect em is better on beautiful than styles is on g and a g ... i just @@%@ with that song harder

but from a technical aspect em is better on beautiful than styles is on g and a g ... i just @@%@ with that song harder
kinda figured this was gonna be part of the response
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I listen to Em because of his lyrical prowess. It's hard to find many rappers who can compete on the same lyrical level (i.e. Pun, Big, Gift of Gab, etc).

what the %%$# happened to this thread?!?!?

conservatives and all this mumbo jumbo
laugh.gif

dude's about to go Diamond in a month
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how u #1 in every country in the world besides Spain and Portugal?!

Not the best Marshall Mathers album however it is pretty solid for someone who been gone for almost 5 years....Relapse 2 gonna do the same numbers if notbetter...I mean dude already set for life...how do you explain this?

Serious question now that remotely everybody has heard the album....Does Em get a HOF spot??

Back
Top Bottom