Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

How can people say Encore was bad though? I thought that album was great... .and his only fall off was relapse.

recoverybacksideandscra.jpg

i see a pass that has a code or something to get other songs on his website....

Originally Posted by glasses

Moneyisthemotive, pretty sure u r full of #@$#

Who is your "guy" ?

My close friend is close with paul, dart, al, basically all of interscope and he mentions none of these extra songs
what's new ... this happens in every Em thread ... skim a few 10 pages back i told everyone when this %#%* would leak and i had spun it about 4 times before anyone had it in the states ... i've already addressed this issue and if you dont believe me then chalk it up to %*#+!+#+ and keep it movin ... and it's not like im saying anything major because even my dude isnt telling me everything cuz hes very close with the camp ... he told me straight up, im not giving you anything cuz you will leak it, which is true
laugh.gif

are there songs? yes ... will we hear them? yes ... but as for how they will get to us i dont know for sure ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Moneyisthemotive, pretty sure u r full of #@$#

Who is your "guy" ?

My close friend is close with paul, dart, al, basically all of interscope and he mentions none of these extra songs
what's new ... this happens in every Em thread ... skim a few 10 pages back i told everyone when this %#%* would leak and i had spun it about 4 times before anyone had it in the states ... i've already addressed this issue and if you dont believe me then chalk it up to %*#+!+#+ and keep it movin ... and it's not like im saying anything major because even my dude isnt telling me everything cuz hes very close with the camp ... he told me straight up, im not giving you anything cuz you will leak it, which is true
laugh.gif

are there songs? yes ... will we hear them? yes ... but as for how they will get to us i dont know for sure ...
Wow you predicted it would leak 2 wks before the release date, how could anybody ever do that?

Name names who you know, interscope is a very tight-lipped and small group, and my boy knows every one of them affiliated.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

How can people say Encore was bad though? I thought that album was great... .and his only fall off was relapse.
You must have the version without %$$ Like That, Big Weenie, Puke, My First Single, Rain Main, and Just Lose it. Take those 6 songs out, include the bonus songs, and then I'd agree with you that it was a great album. The best songs on that album were some of Em's best songs: Like Toy Soldiers, Yellow Brick Road.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

recoverybacksideandscra.jpg

i see a pass that has a code or something to get other songs on his website....
makes perfect sense ... Em's camp purposely leaked 17 tracks to people they knew could get it out (my source) ... the 17th track is really "Here We Go Again" and is the first track on disc 2 .................................................... hence why i had "Here We Go" as the title and no one else did ... most of the rips over the internet are poor attempts by employees to upload the new cd they got in their stores, but they cant use the pass because its not up on Em's website yet ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You must have the version without %$$ Like That, Big Weenie, Puke, My First Single, Rain Main, and Just Lose it. Take those 6 songs out, include the bonus songs, and then I'd agree with you that it was a great album. The best songs on that album were some of Em's best songs: Like Toy Soldiers, Yellow Brick Road.
Bonus songs?

nerd.gif

You really believe that Interscope wouldn't advertise that there's 12 extra songs when you buy the actual CD to pump first week sales?

It's going to be another "refill" type of release

moneyisthemotive wrote:
Wow you predicted it would leak 2 wks before the release date, how could anybody ever do that?

Name names who you know, interscope is a very tight-lipped and small group, and my boy knows every one of them affiliated.

SMH, calm down big hoss. You tryin' to prove you have better "sources" then him? Like he said, if you don't believe his info, keep it movin'.

Im tired of the TML Vs. Recovery comparison (Even though i fought in the argument too
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)

I appreciate both album. Thank Me Later is something you just play when you're in a chill mood.

Recovery when you're hyped up.

Wil cop both on RD.

You really believe that Interscope wouldn't advertise that there's 12 extra songs when you buy the actual CD to pump first week sales?

It's going to be another "refill" type of release

they still have time ... what advertisement have you seen for Recovery anyway? i havent seen one single sign in the DMV ... rap radio isnt really playing Not Afraid ... hot 99.5 is but there hasnt been any formal advertisement, just the "off his upcoming album Recovery" before it plays ...

the first thing my man told me when i asked about the tracks on the second disc was "you will have them upon release date" ... that coupled with the fact my copy had a different title than everyone else, leads me to believe it's a little play on words with what seems to be "relapse 2" ...

edit............

Rikanatti, Dre, Just Blaze, Em and Khalil produced some of the tracks on disc 2 ... Mr. Porter also said he produced a song for Recovery with D12 on it a while ago so i'm guessing he's the one who produced that track ... Just Blaze had to do that Slaughterhouse track ... i'm guessing Em did the haylea track ...

i dont know if this is called Relapse 2 or what but when i asked my man he laughed and said "well it doesnt sound like Relapse" ...
pimp.gif

The 22nd will be a fun day, unless these twleve supposed tracks get out there before then.

I'll be patiently waiting.

Bonus songs?

nerd.gif
I don't remember the names exactly, and I'm not on my comp with iTunes, but they were We As Americans, Love You More and something else. Solid songs, not great, but twice as good as the crap that made the cut over them.

Bonus songs?

nerd.gif
We as Americans, Ricky Ticky Tock, Love you More

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

is that Katy Perry on Almost Famous?
I swear it sounds like her
laugh.gif

I listened to Won't Back Down for the second time ( didn't feel the beat the first time) and damn the lyrics and flow are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom