Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by glasses

Lol, no

that's a fairytale, pipedream, fallacy, etc
roll.gif
you are real butt hurt huh? you got it man you know everyone i know no one ... let me know when you "hear" something
laugh.gif

but i'll stick to my original statement ... by release date you will have a bonus disk and if anyones interested, i posted a few of the producers a few posts back ... tis all

It seems that "Won't Back Down" will be Chuck Liddell's new intro song via Em's twitter.

Won't Back Down #recovery RT @eminem for chucks walk in! Em gave us a song off his new album that comes out on june 21st and its BAD #@#

Originally Posted by Star Scream

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

"put the *@+* in their mouth so I guess its %++# what they say" -best line in the whole album and its from Lil Wayne. Matter of fact Wayne's whole verse was better than anything Eminem spit on this album.You have to listen to it more than once because its really deep intelligent $+#*. I know I'm not the only one that thinks this. 

Dude, shut up. That line was 
pimp.gif
, but Wayne had a better line then that on the song 
laugh.gif

You baka.

Everyone post their favorite Wayne line from the song! There's just too many!

Originally Posted by Star Scream

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

"put the *@+* in their mouth so I guess its %++# what they say" -best line in the whole album and its from Lil Wayne. Matter of fact Wayne's whole verse was better than anything Eminem spit on this album.You have to listen to it more than once because its really deep intelligent $+#*. I know I'm not the only one that thinks this. 

Dude, shut up. That line was 
pimp.gif
, but Wayne had a better line then that on the song 
laugh.gif

You baka.
Dudes gassed over basic lines.
laugh.gif

Whole song is dope though.

roll.gif
wayne's verse is fire ... but let's be real ... youre telling me this ...

Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower
But it's "!%#% the world", get a child out her
Yeah, my life a @%+!!, but you know nothing bout her
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
I'm rolling Sweets, I'm smoking sour
Married to the game but she broke her vows
That's why my bars are full of broken bottles
And my night stands are full of open Bibles
I think about more than I forget
But I don't go around fire expecting not to sweat
And these ***** know I lay them down, make their bed
%$!%+!+ try to kick me while I'm down: I'll break your leg
Money outweighing problems on the triple beam
I'm sticking to the script, you ***** skipping scenes
Be good or be good at it
$!$!%*$ right I've got my gun, semi-Cartermatic
Yeah, put a +$$* in their mouth, so I guess it's "!%#% what they say"
I'm high as a @%+!!: up, up and away
Man, I come down in a couple of days
OK, you want me up in the cage, then I'll come out in beast mode
I got this world stuck in the safe, combination is the G-code
It's Weezy @%%+*%+%*@$#, blood gang and I'm in bleed mode
All about my dough but I don't even check the peephole
So you can keep knocking but won't knock me down
No love lost, no love found
is better than this ...

I'm alive again
More alive than I have been in my whole entire life
I can see these people's ears perk up as I begin
To spaz with the pen, I'm a little bit sicker than most
*%%*'s finna get thick again
They say the competition is stiff
But I get a hard +$$* from this *%%*, now stick it in
I ain't never giving in again
Cuss into the wind, complete freedom
Look at these rappers, how I treat them
So why the !%#% would I join them when I beat them
They call me a freak because
I like to spit on these ******* fore I eat them
Man get these whack cocksuckers off stage
Where the !%#% is Kanye when you need him?
Snatch the mic from him, @%+!! I'mma let you finish in a minute
Yeah the rap is tight
But I'm $!$!%*$ with the greatest verse of all time
So you might want to go back to the lab tonight and um
Scribble out them rhymes you were going to spit
And start over from scratch and write new ones
But I'm afraid that it ain't gonna make no difference
When I rip this stage and tear it in half tonight
It's an adrenaline rush to feel the bass thump
In the place all the way to the parking lot, fellow
Set fire to the mic and ignite the crowd
You can see the sparks from hot metal
Cold-hearted from the day I Bogarted the game
I so started to rock fellow
When I'm not even in my harshest
You can still get roasted because Marsh is not mellow
Til I'm toppling from the top I'm not going to stop
I'm standing on my Monopoly board
That means I'm on top of my game and it don't stop
Til my hip don't hop anymore
When you so good that you can't say it
Because it ain't even cool for you to sound cocky anymore
People just get sick cause you spit
These fools can't drool or dribble a drop anymore
And you can never break my stride
You never slow the momentum at any moment I'm about to blow
You'll never take my pride
Killing the flow, slow venom and the opponent
Is getting no mercy, mark my words
Ain't letting up, relentless
I smell blood, I don't give a !%#%: keep giving them hell
Where was you when I fell and needed help up?
You get no love

?

c'mon son ... even you dont believe that ... i understand you might not like em or youre a wayne fan or whatever ... but c'mon son ...

Its not even the lyrics but the flow of no love....

Eminem KILLLLLLLLS it

Over half of Waynes verse just sounds like he's talking... up until the last 4th.. then he goes off.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Its not even the lyrics but the flow of no love....

Eminem KILLLLLLLLS it

Over half of Waynes verse just sounds like he's talking... up until the last 4th.. then he goes off.
i had to post lyrics because most people in this forum dont understand when you say things like flow and cadence and such ...

I really don't care how anyone feels about this album. IMHO Marshall sealed the fact that he is top 3 in the game with this album, and has one of the sickest flows. But the emotion and energy behind this album was really what I needed and what I was looking for. I listened to this while working out yesterday, and literally was in beast mode. Maybe this album isn't for everyone, but where I'm at in my life, and what I'm going through, this is exactly what I needed. With that being said, this will be the first album I purchase since Man On the Moon, Em deserves my 10 dollars... and no I didn't buy Relapse or Encore.

Smart move. Love the Way You Lie could be a huge single. I can see It being one of those songs that would get a lot of play on the radio.

Love the Way You Lie is a great choice.

Space Bound would have even been a better one though.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Actually, this is a brilliant marketing ploy by Em with "Relapse 2". Em realizes that the tracklist and guests for "Relapse 2" are much more commercially driven, and, in theory, it shouldn't leak because there will be no hard copy to leak. This forces people that want to listen to "Relapse 2" to buy Recovery. With 50, Slaughterhouse, and D12, the average listener gets name value with the guests and appears like a "vintage" Em release.

IMO, Em leaked Recovery himself because "real" fans get the shear amount of quality it holds, and counts on them to purchase the album on RD, because like he said himself, his last two were mediocre, and he had to build his trust level back up. And they get a bonus album to go with it. I change my mind on his sale numbers, if they market this right the next two weeks, I can see 800K+ the first week. And what if this counts a double record? He could be pushing 2 mill if its done that way.
QFT 

I plan on buying the CD because i actually appreciate how good Recovery is.  If there is literally a free 2nd CD with purchase? that would be awesome

This is an excellent idea for all artists.  Want people to buy CD's instead of download them?  Give them some incentive. IE: Free ringtone downloads free extra songs a free T-shirt....anything really.  CD's aren't that expensive.  I never buy them because i fear the music won't be worth it but i would risk it if there was more to it then better sound quality and a booklet. 

Eminem came out as a punchline rapper...

Infinite and Slim Shady LP were full of them. IF anything EM went back to his old style a little bit and it sounds great with his new flow...

I'm honestly disappointed in Just Blaze the most...He should have gave Em more tracks like Cold Wind Blows and Exhibit C or something...

The only thing I hate about this album besides the singing is how he keeps talking bad about Relapse...I feel like he's kinda blaming Dre for it being bad...

Relapse was dope...Dre laced that whole entire album with heat, it's not Dre's fault Em chooses to make dumb *+$# on Dre beats...

and DAMN at the dre beat on Recovery...*+$# sounds so epic and smooth at the same time...you just can't mimic Dres style

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Infinite and Slim Shady LP were full of them. IF anything EM went back to his old style a little bit and it sounds great with his new flow...

I'm honestly disappointed in Just Blaze the most...He should have gave Em more tracks like Cold Wind Blows and Exhibit C or something...

The only thing I hate about this album besides the singing is how he keeps talking bad about Relapse...I feel like he's kinda blaming Dre for it being bad...

Relapse was dope...Dre laced that whole entire album with heat, it's not Dre's fault Em chooses to make dumb *+$# on Dre beats...

and DAMN at the dre beat on Recovery...*+$# sounds so epic and smooth at the same time...you just can't mimic Dres style

eek.gif
someone who knows what they are talking about?!
pimp.gif

im tryin to tell these bammas in here that this is how Em started his career off but no one will listen to me ... it's like these haters blindly say "this isnt sslp" yet it's the closest thing to it since ... if you listen to Em first comin up he is all punchlines and anger ... Em said he was going back to his roots when he first came up with Proof and that's exactly what he did with Recovery ...

CD is FLAMES ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

eek.gif
pimp.gif

im tryin to tell these bammas in here that this is how Em started his career off but no one will listen to me ... it's like these haters blindly say "this isnt sslp" yet it's the closest thing to it since ... if you listen to Em first comin up he is all punchlines and anger ... Em said he was going back to his roots when he first came up with Proof and that's exactly what he did with Recovery ...

CD is FLAMES ...
damn man i hope you dont choke.....jesus ive never seen such deep throat in my life.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

eek.gif
pimp.gif

CD is FLAMES ...
damn man i hope you dont choke.....jesus ive never seen such deep throat in my life.

u need to see these eminem threads more often... thats all that goes on in here... pure comedy

that was so funny i forgot to laugh ... seriously though, you thought you were doin it with that post huh man ... happy as hell to quote me and make a corny, run of the mill deep throating joke ...
roll.gif

you right TIME, the same thing does happen in every Em thread ... people come in who have a top 5 that consists of Lil B, Lil Zane, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Drake and try to talk about rap music ... then they say youre a stan if you like Em ...

Anyone else feel that the drugs were inhibiting Em from accepting his greatness? It's like dude was totally oblivious to it prior to Recovery.

The majority of the album is him rapping about how good he is.

He was, however, sober when he wrote Relapse, but there wasn't a bar about how great he was (Underground mayybe).

Hmm.

HTF can someone not love Seduction? It's easily top 5 tracks on the album.

I love that I'm still discovering %%!% even after the 25th listen. d-.-b

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

HTF can someone not love Seduction? It's easily top 5 tracks on the album.

I love that I'm still discovering %%!% even after the 25th listen. d-.-b

no $$%$#+$+! ... song is
sick.gif
and the transition from that into No Love
pimp.gif
waynes slow flow fits perfect ... that was perfect song placement ...

that was so funny i forgot to laugh ... seriously though, you thought you were doin it with that post huh man ... happy as hell to quote me and make a corny, run of the mill deep throating joke ...
roll.gif

you right TIME, the same thing does happen in every Em thread ... people come in who have a top 5 that consists of Lil B, Lil Zane, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Drake and try to talk about rap music ... then they say youre a stan if you like Em ...

Its funny how you didn't deny it. You'd swear this guy gets paid for promo the way you SQUEAM with glee about this release. Your opinion is so biased you can't even realize that a great rapper fell off. The last three albums eminem has put out are trash and unlistenable. Only true hardcore fans will buy this trash. Despite awesome lyrics, his flow and delivery turned complete GARBAGE. He's screaming the same on every track off beat despite the varied tempo, his sings hooks are corny and thoughtless. Sing for the moment > recovery.

Back
Top Bottom