Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

just preordered mines from bestbuy...had a email saying they changed the release date to the 21st.

EDIT: [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]06/21/2010[/font][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. Your order details are listed below.

Get more information on this order by checking your order status.
[/font]

so off these 3 cds you only like 19 songs?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

so off these 3 cds you only like 19 songs?
roll.gif

wink.gif

Drop the World isn't on either of the 3 CDs.

16 technically, Tonya is a skit and Despicable isn't on any of the albums either.

But to answer your question, no.

I like about 20-25 songs off his last 3 albums, but that doesn't mean that all 20-25 of them are good tracks and I was trying to make something cohesive.

Plus, its not finished yet, I may end up adding 2-3 more tracks.

Dude this is +%#%!@# dope. If this gets out that u get this pass code it will help his sales alot. Especially if they can hold it from leaking early. Im hyped, only song ive heard is not afraid so i get 27 other new songs on the 22nd.

Actually, this is a brilliant marketing ploy by Em with "Relapse 2". Em realizes that the tracklist and guests for "Relapse 2" are much more commercially driven, and, in theory, it shouldn't leak because there will be no hard copy to leak. This forces people that want to listen to "Relapse 2" to buy Recovery. With 50, Slaughterhouse, and D12, the average listener gets name value with the guests and appears like a "vintage" Em release.

IMO, Em leaked Recovery himself because "real" fans get the shear amount of quality it holds, and counts on them to purchase the album on RD, because like he said himself, his last two were mediocre, and he had to build his trust level back up. And they get a bonus album to go with it. I change my mind on his sale numbers, if they market this right the next two weeks, I can see 800K+ the first week. And what if this counts a double record? He could be pushing 2 mill if its done that way.

"put the *@+* in their mouth so I guess its %++# what they say" -best line in the whole album and its from Lil Wayne. Matter of fact Wayne's whole verse was better than anything Eminem spit on this album.You have to listen to it more than once because its really deep intelligent $+#*. I know I'm not the only one that thinks this. 

Heard this album 3x today, Em is so on point lyrically on this shh
sick.gif

I can't stand Lil Wayne whatsoever and even that track was dope.

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Originally Posted by Penofski

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

is it me or that card says Relapse 2??
15wxgfa.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ATTENTION
the guy who photoshopped this on eminem.com, "Berlewood", already said it was fake and even showed the same picture with a different card and cd in hand

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89245&start=165

scroll down to see the "template" pics
Why the $%+@ would this Berlewood character photoshop that?
mad.gif

Can we rely on MITM and his "guy"?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Originally Posted by Penofski

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

is it me or that card says Relapse 2??
15wxgfa.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ATTENTION
the guy who photoshopped this on eminem.com, "Berlewood", already said it was fake and even showed the same picture with a different card and cd in hand

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89245&start=165

scroll down to see the "template" pics
Why the $%+@ would this Berlewood character photoshop that?
mad.gif

Can we rely on MITM and his "guy"?

Lol, no

that's a fairytale, pipedream, fallacy, etc

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

"put the *@+* in their mouth so I guess its %++# what they say" -best line in the whole album and its from Lil Wayne. Matter of fact Wayne's whole verse was better than anything Eminem spit on this album.You have to listen to it more than once because its really deep intelligent $+#*. I know I'm not the only one that thinks this. 

That's not even the best line in Wayne's verse.

Dude, shut up. That line was 
pimp.gif
, but Wayne had a better line then that on the song 
laugh.gif

You baka.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

That's not even the best line in Wayne's verse.
"!$%%#* right I got my gun, semi-cartermatic." Had me
sick.gif
pimp.gif
for some reason.

?

For me, his best part was:

"OK, you want me up in the cage, then I’ll come out in beast mode
I got this world stuck in the safe, combination is the G-code"

For Em, it was:

"Cuss into the wind, complete freedom
Look at these rappers, how I treat them
So why the *$!! would I join them when I beat them
They call me a freak because
I like to spit on these p-ssies fore I eat them
Man get these whack cocksuckers off stage
Where the *$!! is Kanye when you need him?
Snatch the mic from him, @%#$$ I’mma let you finish in a minute"

Back
Top Bottom