[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
nerd.gif
[/font]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and didn't cashis say on his facebook that he made the cut for recovery
sbrar8, where did you get this? Source/link....

This is what i want to hear i would love to hear 12 extra tracks

the 12 extra tracks will be obtainable ... and you all really need to hop on a proper version of this ... i thought the production was a bout a 6/10 until now, this !*$@ THUMPS!

Really wanna hear that song with Em and 50......every song they have put out together has been a hit (only time 50 actually spits)............I always wondered how a collabo album would go between those 2

Recovery by itself is the best album I've heard since OB4CL2, but those bonus tracks would be beyond dope. Maybe is releasing Relapse 2 after all

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Got you, but you ARE saying these 12 extra tracks ARE legit?
think refill ... they are tracks that didnt make the album but will be released sooner or later ... apparently the plan will be a few itunes bonus tracks and then something like refill ... the person who is telling me this said he cant understand why 3 of them for sure didnt make the album so he thinks they may just be released all together on itunes ... apparently Em didnt want any other features on his final cut (which makes you think about how much respect he has for Wayne) but Ca$shis *%+% is a BANGER ... and depending on the response from now until release date will determine what they do with this "disc 2" ...

as im typing this he keeps $%%+@+! with me
roll.gif
he knows if he sends me this *%+% it's a wrap cuz i will upload and share to all the em fans ... BAIT sounds like it's going to hurt some feelings and all the "haters" will be loving it ...

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Recovery by itself is the best album I've heard since OB4CL2, but those bonus tracks would be beyond dope. Maybe is releasing Relapse 2 after all
i highly doubt he would go this route but if Recovery keeps getting positive reviews and the hype builds, he could play it off as a "sorry, this is what it should have been" type cd ...

from what im hearing these were "throw away" tracks from the album ... not that they arent good, but they just didnt fit with what he wanted to do ... W.T.P. instead of T.M.I. and 25 to life instead of Love/Hate ...

my exact thoughts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i highly doubt he would go this route but if Recovery keeps getting positive reviews and the hype builds, he could play it off as a "sorry, this is what it should have been" type cd ...

from what im hearing these were "throw away" tracks from the album ... not that they arent good, but they just didnt fit with what he wanted to do ... W.T.P. instead of T.M.I. and 25 to life instead of Love/Hate ...
so these wern't even the "relapse 2" songs? damn Em must have been on his grind

Originally Posted by bkmac

How so? By buying the actual album on the 22nd?
this is NOT a 2 disc album ... when you walk into the store it will be one cd ...
Sounds good. But will these songs be released on iTunes/elsewhere on the 22nd or at a later date?

Definitely a good album. I'm excited for the CD because all the versions I've gotten are good sound quality but not all the way pristine. But either way I'm not complaining. This album definitely lives up to what made Eminem great in the first place. There are some tracks that haven't really hit me yet but that's more because of production and chorus. The lyrics so far on pretty much every song are incredible. But I've already played this album way more than I played Relapse so I must say I'm very happy with it.

I see... Sucks for Cashis tho, cus he said he made the cut... Now his song is just a throw away? That seems kinda foul.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by franchise3

It's a good CD but after listening to it some more, I think it starts to tail off at the end.

I agree with that. But I love the album because it reminds me of the old Eminem. "Seduction","No Love" and "Cold Wind Blows" are my favorite tracks.
I don't think it tails off, but rather the songs become more emotional. No Love is going to be a banger
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So will the 2nd disc be available on Amazon or iTunes?
like i said in a previous post, i dont know for sure, my man told me i will be able to hear the songs "soon enough" whatever that means ... and he said there are at least 3 that for sure should have made the album cut ... he also said that it was either have Dre produce one song or put the 50 track on it ... obviously Em chose Dre ...

i'm not getting my hopes up because the album is getting CRAZY reviews so im thinking they will hold this "disc 2" as a re-up or refill down the line like they did with Relapse ... but my best guess would be a couple itunes bonus tracks and then the rest down the line for an "I.V." ... when i first heard of this "disc 2" the guy told me i will be able to listen to it by release date ... but i had the refill tracks when Relapse released so that really doesnt mean anything ...

Moneyisthemotive, pretty sure u r full of #@$#

Who is your "guy" ?

My close friend is close with paul, dart, al, basically all of interscope and he mentions none of these extra songs

hoooooooooooooooooooooooold up!

ok so the rip i got from my man didnt have the last track (#17) as "Untitled" ... it had it as "Here We Go" ... so as i'm asking him about "disc 2" he keeps talking about how he loved the last track ... and i would ask and he would start talking about the lyrics on #17 ... hmmmm so the last track i got is titled "Here We Go" and the first track on the rumored disc 2 is titled "Again" ..........................................................

when i first heard of this "disc 2" the guy told me i will be able to listen to it by release date
This is what I was hoping to hear. I hope it's true
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom