Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

nerd.gif
 where are these lyrics from???

will you all STOP!
roll.gif

Moneyisthemotive ya I'm black so what..I haven't gave my thoughts on the album cause I haven't heard it yet but judging from the lyrics you posted from W.T.P I don't want to hear this..I know I can't relate to stuff like that cause its not me

2 disks?!

This album is great so far.. Can't wait to hear the 2nd disc

Will be copping June 22nd
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

imma just be blunt and ask... how many of yall are white?
i am ... but i bet i'm more "gangsta" than you are ... i'm a G homie ... i tote hammers and flip bricks son ... burrrat burrratt ...

I feel sorry for your Mother.
What does being white have to to with anything?  Eminem is the GOAT whether you're black, white, purple, green it doesn't matter.  And if you disagree you are in denial.

i listened to relapse when it leaked, and even when i did i still bought the cd
i know recovery has been out a few days now but i refuse to listen to it until it comes out!

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

i am ... but i bet i'm more "gangsta" than you are ... i'm a G homie ... i tote hammers and flip bricks son ... burrrat burrratt ...

What does being white have to to with anything?  Eminem is the GOAT whether you're black, white, purple, green it doesn't matter.  And if you disagree you are in denial.

all that !!!@ u typed translates to "im white"...

i like the old em... since he has gotten clean he's completely changed his sound (for the worse)... from the way he flows to his hooks... he's just not the same rapper... its like he's trying to prove how good he can rap instead of just making good music...

Agreed and i cant stand his flows or whining. Eminem show was awesome and after that god knows what happened to him. Hes still in my top ten but that album is pure garbage in comparison to his earlier work. Thank Me Later is actually a better album hooks content and production wise.

i like the old em... since he has gotten clean he's completely changed his sound (for the worse)... from the way he flows to his hooks... he's just not the same rapper... its like he's trying to prove how good he can rap instead of just making good music...

Agreed and i cant stand his flows or whining. Eminem show was awesome and after that god knows what happened to him. Hes still in my top ten but that album is pure garbage in comparison to his earlier work. Thank Me Later is actually a better album hooks content and production wise.

there's a 2nd disc? no i don't believe it (though i wish it is true). ive been playing this album non-stop (going to work, at the gym, at home doing my work...). not tired of it yet. and the songs just keep getting better.

and ppl its fine to have different opinions. that's the point of niketalk. just dont' get riled up and start bashing each other or other artists.

u dont like this album or any other album, dont listen to it and stop commenting.

What are you trying to say though?  Again, what does being white have to do with anything?

Cold Wind Blows > Relapse.

I agree, it's not the same Em, and I feel like these types of punchlines are gunna take some getting used to.
Oh well, overall I'm pretty happy with the album, it's nice to not hear that dumb accent.

WTP though, ugh.

Biggie, Eminem, and Jay z are the best rappers of all time

But Eminem is the most talented song writer (in the rap genre) of all time, hands down

In the context of musicians, I put Eminem in the same class as Johnny Cash, Kurt Cobain, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson

artists grow, of course Em isn't gonna rap the same way he did 10 years ago but there aren't many rappers that have been around as long as him that continue to get better lyrically and make you
eek.gif
eek.gif

his wordplay is on another level with this album, the yelling flow is a bit sometimes over the slower tracks but it kinda gives it this raw emotional feel to it that makes you actually feel what he's saying

Some people talking about Em not being the same person... But from my point of view, Its for the better. It seems like he's grown on this album, which is good.

While, SSLP, MMLP, & TES were GREAT albums, I personally wouldn't want to hear him rapping about the same subject matter. The drug stories, murdering his wife, raping his mom, etc. The only songs I'd liek to hear him rap the same are his serious stuff such as Rock Bottom, If I had, Sing for the moment, etc... & he's done that on this album with a couple songs.

He's a lot older now & has been through a lot of stuff, I personally wanna hear different material from him. It'd be wierd hearing the same stuff on those 3 albums at his age & experience now.

The subject matter on this album is one point. I can feel the energy, passion, experience & growing he's done (with rap & his life) & he expresses all of that on this album. That's what I was looking for & that's what I feel we got.

just listened to 7 Eminem albums in succession while i was off some LOUD and he is the greatest rapper of all time ... no rapper has 7 albums that can stack up to his ... encore even has bangers in retrospect ...

laugh.gif
you could see it from a mile away...

Back
Top Bottom