Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

laugh.gif

Damn you Em STANS are no joke... Tryin TIME me...

All I said was the album wasn't good...

You should be directin your anger towards him & whoever told him this !**@ was hot...

laugh.gif
@ you YOUNG punks not knowin where the quote in my sig is from
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

Damn you Em STANS are no joke... Tryin TIME me...

All I said was the album wasn't good...

You should be directin your anger towards him & whoever told him this !**@ was hot...

laugh.gif
@ you YOUNG punks not knowin where the quote in my sig is from
smh.gif

you said the album "sucks balls."

ifi you said it wasn't good fine. even the greatest albums of all time didn't reach every single music listener.

this is arguably one of the most complete rap albums in a while. and a lot of the reviews in the media that has come out is singing with praises. and we know the media doesn't have it for em (ZERO replay on every of his songs in the past few years).

You guys can't be serious...

This album isn't ANY good...

This isn't even the best album to leak in the past 7 days...

No way this is album of ANY year on ANY calander...

laugh.gif
@ this being one of the "most complete rap albums in a while"...

The ONLY difference between this and Relapse is: Relapse ATLEAST had 2 songs I can go back and listen to every once in a blue... Recovery... Not so much...

#kanyeshrug...

laugh.gif

The ONLY difference between this and Relapse is: Relapse ATLEAST had 2 songs I can go back and listen to every once in a blue... Recovery... Not so much...

#kanyeshrug...
you are something else ... TML had 14 songs and on four of them Drake is doing nothing but singing ...
indifferent.gif
seriously, jay and wayne had the two best verses on the album and those were mediocre for their standards ... Drake is talking at a fast pace the entire CD ... the *+!! is GARBAGE ... now if you like pop music i feel you, hell Hanson is about to release a new album maybe that will be the best album to leak this week ...

im convinced you didnt even listen to Recovery because even that hatinest @%%@# alive could listen to about 8 songs non stop on repeat and love that *+!! ...

laugh.gif

#kanyeshrug...
ok, the album isn't good to you. i assume you're not going to listen to it anymore. you stated your case.

laugh.gif

#kanyeshrug...
why is this dude still in the thread? Keep it moving if you don't like the music on the album. Go back to Drakes TML thread and continue to ride his joc. You probably sing to his songs in the shower
laugh.gif

all i can do is sit back and laugh reading this....im an em fan, so i know ill enjoy it, especially without him using the arabian voice. But i can absolutely tell some people in here are saying the album is weak, just to make the em fans mad lol.

im not gonna listen til release date, although i did listen to a snippet of the untitled track.

Originally Posted by Penofski

why is this dude still in the thread? Keep it moving if you don't like the music on the album. Go back to Drakes TML thread and continue to ride his joc. You probably sing to his songs in the shower
laugh.gif
roll.gif

why do people automatically diss drake when someone doesnt like recovery like they have to be a drake fan or something?

but for the record... Up All Night > Recovery

DISC 2:
1. Again
2. Despite Them Feat. Cashis
3. T.M.I. 
4. Don't Look Back 
5. Outta The Park Feat. 50 Cent
6. Bait feat. Slaughterhouse
7. Look For Cars
8. Rewind & Pause
9. Beggin' You feat. Hayley Williams
10. Love/Hate
11. Perfection(Bonus Track)
12. Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Bonus Track) Feat. D12

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
nerd.gif
[/font]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and didn't cashis say on his facebook that he made the cut for recovery

I haven't anticipated an Em album since... EVER. Not that he's a bad artist or ANYthing, I just usually have pretty low expectations for his albums...

Cold Wind Blows
1st thing you'll notice is the beat on this joint, its DOPE... Sounds like a Dre joint, but I guess its Just Blaze... As far as the rapping it sounds like the %#%% on Relapse... Hope this isn't a reacurring theme on this album.
3.75/5

Talkin 2 Myself
The song where he talks about almost dissin Weezy & Yeezy... Its not their fault YOUR music has SUCKED BALLS for a while now... Yea he basically says that on this song, so you can't call me a hater... But it actually turns out to be a good song, much like "Beautiful", Em is @ his best when he's just honest and admits he pretty much sucks now... The irony
4/5

On Fire
Another songs that sounds like the %#%% on Relapse (Expectations for album lowered once again)... This isn't really a bad song, but I got absolutely nothing from this song when it was over... He really needs somethin eventful to happen to him, he's rapping about, rapping about *%@#%!@$... What the hell??
2.5/5

Won't Back Down
Another song produced by Khalil... I don't know if its the big name credits he's gettin now, but his production has been gettin more and more boring since regular folk started givin him props like 2 summers ago... I'm guessin this is the next single, Pink is on the hook here. Not really a bad song, but its deffinetly not a good one either... (White people will love this tho)
3/5

W.T.P.
I've always wondered what a good time was in the trailor park... After listenin to this song I know or a FACT I'm not missing ANYthing...
I guess Jim Jonsin produced this track, figuired since he looks like white trash himself, this song wouldn't SUCK BALLS... I was wrong
1/5

Going Through Changes
Sounds like a cheaper version of "Beautiful", just not as good... After Relapse I said I wanted more songs in that vein, but after this song I'm not really sure that's he problem... Eminem just SUCKS now, and he raps about it more on this song, but THIS time its actually does SUCK. More of that GOD awful singin too...
3/5

Not Afraid
The 1st single... I liked it when I first heard, but I don't really have too much desire to listen to it again... He recruits the hot @ the moment producer, Boi 1 da, same beat Maino used for boring song of his own.
3.5/5

Seduction
Boi 1 Da with another joint... I've seen people on opposite sides of this joint, has a "The Calm" type feel to it, pretty good song. One of the better songs thus far... The rapping & subject matter is pretty poor tho, he had the right idea, the execution was just pretty bad
3.5/5

No Love
Another Just Blaze track, and to a certain extent UNDERwhelms... Lil Wayne's on this joint... Now that I think of it, him dissing Weezy would've prolly been more eventful than this song.
3/5

Space Bound
This song is... OK I guess...
3/5

Cinderella Man
Has a west coast feel to it... ******ed hook... HORRIBLE concept... This is a big %#%% sandwhich... He raps about his last album sucking, so I'm guessin this time next year he'll be rapping about THIS album SUCKING...
2/5

25 To Life
This is his letter to hip hop I guess?? Can't believe this guy in complaining how he's been treated, I guess preception is reality. But all that aside, but this is DOPE song... He should've rapped like this more on the album (not that ANY of the rhymes on here are GREAT or ANYthing)
4/5

So Bad
This has to be a Dre track, beat is DOPE and sounds like a mixture of EVERY beat he did on the last album... Once again the rapping is just corny, sounds like somethin that was left off Relapse. The hook is pretty stupid too
3/5

Almost Famous
This song is OK... That's about it
3/5

Love The Way You Lie
You know he's desperate now, gettin both Pink & Rihanna on the album... This song is prolly gonna be a hit, but that doesn't make it good... Cause it's not...
3/5

You're Never Over
Another AWFUL hook... There's no way he actually thought this was a good idea... He raps about Proof on here so that caught my attention a lil bit, but before you know it the man who admits to SUCKING for sometime now once again takes the oppurtunity to diss hip hop as if he isn't part of the reason not enuff good music is out there... Finger pointing
3/5

Here We Go
Bonus track... I thought these were suppose to be as good if not better than the %#%% that actually made the album... This song is pretty supid
3/5

Verdict:

Not that I was expecting this to be good or anything, but I was atleast hoping he could make maybe 4 or 5 songs as good as "Beautiful", couldn't even get that. He's just rapping about NOTHING for 17 tracks, there's no real theme to this album, and as hard as he tried to avoid it, this %#%% sounds like Relapse 2...

The singin on the hooks is almost laugable, I don't know who told him that %#%% was hot...

The difference between making a GOOD album and one that SUCKS BALLS, is usually the artist ability to tell a good idea from a bad one, obviously those lines have been so badly blurred in the G Unit/Shady/Aftermath camps in the past... Say... 5 years now, this album continue's that theme to a T...

I'm actually kind of mad I turned of TML to review this %#%%, I can see this album gettin LESS listens than Relapse...

Overall
3.25/5
Your sig says it all.
roll.gif

All that nonsense coming out of your facehole.

Originally Posted by sbrar8

DISC 2:
1. Again
2. Despite Them Feat. Cashis
3. T.M.I. 
4. Don't Look Back 
5. Outta The Park Feat. 50 Cent
6. Bait feat. Slaughterhouse
7. Look For Cars
8. Rewind & Pause
9. Beggin' You feat. Hayley Williams
10. Love/Hate
11. Perfection(Bonus Track)
12. Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Bonus Track) Feat. D12

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
nerd.gif
[/font]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and didn't cashis say on his facebook that he made the cut for recovery

roll.gif
damn man shut your mouth ... i wanted it to be a surprise ...

Hmmm... 2 discs?

2 discs just made the album twice as better than it already was.

2 discs also made Drake's album even more trash than it already was.

2 discs of REAL music.

Drake stans, stay in your thread please.

Thanks.

listen, both albums are great, you can't really compare because there so different.  Em's is more hip-hop/lyrical, Drake's more of an R&B album with hip hop features on it.  Drake did his thing, but his album didn't offer me anything different then what i've heard before.  Em's is completely different and doesn't sound like anything else you hear. 

Back
Top Bottom