Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

imma just be blunt and ask... how many of yall are white?
i am ... but i bet i'm more "gangsta" than you are ... i'm a G homie ... i tote hammers and flip bricks son ... burrrat burrratt ...

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Hmmm... 2 discs?

2 discs just made the album twice as better than it already was.

2 discs also made Drake's album even more trash than it already was.

2 discs of REAL music.

Drake stans, stay in your thread please.

Thanks.
LOL...you ain''t even heard the second disk and you makin comments like this??? then you have the nerve to call other people stans??? you dudes is funny

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i am ... but i bet i'm more "gangsta" than you are ... i'm a G homie ... i tote hammers and flip bricks son ... burrrat burrratt ...

I feel sorry for your Mother.

2 disks
pimp.gif

Relapse > Recovery

Yeah he doesn't have that dumb accent but this album has VERY VERY little replay value. Man Em will always been my top 10 for SSLP-TES but man he's just not the same

Where is everyone getting this double disc @#%$ from? I haven't heard anything about that

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Hmmm... 2 discs?

2 discs just made the album twice as better than it already was.

2 discs also made Drake's album even more trash than it already was.

2 discs of REAL music.

Drake stans, stay in your thread please.

Thanks.
LOL...you ain''t even heard the second disk and you makin comments like this??? then you have the nerve to call other people stans??? you dudes is funny

I don't need to listen to 2nd disc to make the comments I posted.

I ain't a stan I just stand by what I say and what I believe.

Drake has his own thread on here and its almost 700 pages.

So I believe his fans should be loyal and stick to their thread unless they wanna get it locked.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Relapse > Recovery

Yeah he doesn't have that dumb accent but this album has VERY VERY little replay value. Man Em will always been my top 10 for SSLP-TES but man he's just not the same
Agree 100%.

Its not a 2 disc....we've seen pics of people with the album...its obviously a single disc

Its not a 2 disc....we've seen pics of people with the album...its obviously a single disc

MusicalExcellence wrote:

I'm black and I think the album is great. But so is Drake's if that matters, don't know why it would  two totally different albums.  And yes I agree that Em ain't the same but that happens to everybody. He is still very nice tho. This not one of the greatest albums ever but it is very solid. The only track I don't like is "W.T.P

But your opinion one of the few that I actually respect on this board. I never understood your dislike for Em tho.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Time that the same thing I was thinking..its a lot of fan boys in here
are you black? cuz i can make the same assumption that you all are so butt hurt over Recovery because a white rapper is better than every rapper out ...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

So now the Em STANS are mad @ Drake for makin a BETTER album...

laugh.gif

Kids these days
smh.gif

You don't like Recovery, and there's nothing wrong with that.  But Drake's album being better than Recovery?  That %#%$ is for females and suspect dudes.

My thing is, how you gonna have a lyric from the Chronic in your sig, but you listen to Drake...
grin.gif

And this TIME dude... you're selling beats in your sig for 10 $*@%$! dollars...  Maybe the reason you aint makin big is cuz you're getting inspiration from Drake, and not good artists...  I hope you make it big someday, and I wish you nothing but success, but at this point how you gonna come in here talkin all wreckless about how bad this album was... That's like a dude with a busted %%% chick saying Megan Fox ugly cuz her eyelashes deformed or some %#%$... It's whatever though...  Keep grindin, bro. 
pimp.gif

i like the old em... since he has gotten clean he's completely changed his sound (for the worse)... from the way he flows to his hooks... he's just not the same rapper... its like he's trying to prove how good he can rap instead of just making good music...

i like the old em... since he has gotten clean he's completely changed his sound (for the worse)... from the way he flows to his hooks... he's just not the same rapper... its like he's trying to prove how good he can rap instead of just making good music...

I respect that.  Some of the other %#%% you were saying seemed like some hate, but this is a legit statement.  No need for the hate, and no need for the OD fan boys.  Both are annoying.

MusicalExcellence wrote:

I do agree with you halfway on this.  I think he wants to prove that he better than these dudes out here. But on this album he did this but at the same time he got personal again. instead of that joke !@%% he has been doing.

i mean the lyrics are there... but that flow is not gonna cut it man... u supposed to ride the beat... he hoppin around on that *$!#$ like a rabbit (
laugh.gif
@ the pun)...

thats the main thing i cant stand... if it was just weak hooks it would be tolerable for the lyrics but i just cannot stand his sober flow...

i just wanna hear some %#@@ that has a nice vibe... lyrics are a plus...

2nd disc is lookin nice. Looks like it's gonna be more of the old Em based from the song names and features.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Time that the same thing I was thinking..its a lot of fan boys in here
are you black? cuz i can make the same assumption that you all are so butt hurt over Recovery because a white rapper is WAS better than every rapper out ...
You had a spelling error. Don't worry I fixed it.

(Chorus)-Lyfe Jennings
I’ve been in this game more than long enough
To see enough champagne and girls for a lifetime
But someone gave me a chance, that fateful verse
When I’m knocking on them gates, I’ll still remember that rhyme
That was my destiny…

1st verse-Eminem
Yeah it was back in ’96
Skinny Detroit kid with the Nike kicks
Out for trouble, we brush shoulders and its curtains
Yeah, fight me #%%*$
I couldn’t fight the itch