OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

So, the refs are fixing it for the Cavs but Orlando is too good?
laugh.gif

My heart goes out to you Cavs fans; I know you still believe you have a shot in this series, but I just don't see it happening. Lebron is a freak ofnature, but tonight just proves he is all the Cavs have. Orlando is playing great ball and if they play the Lakers in the finals I pray to God they beat them.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Does anybody have a .gif of the Courtney Lee dunk "involving" LeBron since most Cavs fans are in denial in both instances? Thanks in advance.
that dunk never happened.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LBJ still got yammed on

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Steve Javie and Joey Crawford would call technicals on their moms"[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Air Wack[/color]
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

These techs are getting out of control, and CLE has their hands full. Lebron shoots 24 fts and you still lose??? If those other guys aren't knocking downopen shots, CLE looks terrible. Orlando on the hand can stay in games without Hedu playing well abd even hang in games when Dwight struggles. Game 4 coming upand if those 3 players click with support from their role players regardless how CLE plays they could be down 3-1 going back home........

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I want to see a LeBron v. Kobe Finals matchup Goddamnit!

mad.gif

Smh, media n hype
I'm saying....Now that the series are playing out those are the 2 most incomplete teams left in the playoffs. It'd just literally beLebron vs. Kobe on basically every possession.
and the rest of the guys just hanging around grabbing boards and setting screens

man you know whats tired, when you guys keep askin
wurr da cav fanz at?
theres less than 10 of us so...you gotta remember all the bandwagon ones arent gonna check in

Ive been sayin this since game 1: mo, delonte, and Z can't keep playin this badBUT they have been and are really disappointing me.

i mean this wasnt why we lost but how many 3's or near-3's did Z shoot? why?

it looks like the other guys are scared to shoot. i dont know how many wide open shots delonte passed out of or how many times mo hesitated. those guys gottaget in the gym tomorrow and just shoot.

not much else to say, we were throwin up bricks all night long.

i dont really care but i heard "one second away from being up 2-0" so many times tonight but if the cavs play better D the last minute of game 1,wouldnt it be 2-0 cavs before tonight? i dont know why the commentators arent saying 30 seconds away from cavs being up 2-0 (2-1) now. anyway

just in case it gets lost in the masses of kobe stans, ill bold it for ya

cavs fan checkin in

Back
Top Bottom