OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Cavs fans are on suicide watch.. This is the best squad they have to date with another 'All Star'

I bet Belle's driving home from the game contemplating how easy it would be to end it all by steering to the left a bit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

When Lebron turn old and start to lose that athleticism it's over . Son got no jump shot or any post game

When will that be? Like 10 years from now? The strength/speed/height aren't going away any time soon.

People act like Jordan came in the league with a beautiful jump shot, he ADDED that in his 4-5 year in the league. LeBron also will have this whole summer towork on his game for the first time since he entered the league, his jumper will make leaps and bounds next season.

When Lebron turn old and start to lose that athleticism it's over . Son got no jump shot or any post game

When will that be? Like 10 years from now? The strength/speed/height aren't going away any time soon.
considering hes logged more minutes/games played than anyone ever at his age... his body is going to break down in his late 20s/ early 30s

"LeBron is in the NBA of pure athleticism". it's mostly true

it is disgusting that most of you are noticing all this fraud until now
this has been going on since he came into the league

I never thought I would feel more disgusted than how I felt about Wade

%*** is disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

SVG should RIP into these refs after the game....unbelievable
smh.gif
It's embarrassing...this officiating crew needs to be re-evaluated

these playoffs have featured some of the worst officiating in the history of sports, real talk...its USA/USSR'72-esque.

It ruins the game. Straight up. Made me not even care about the outcome.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Considering Hedo couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and Dwight in foul trouble, the Magic handled themselves.

Dwight stepped it up at the line tonight... keep it up big fella.

Really that's where the Magic won the game. You won't hear about that on SC.

Originally Posted by PDub9

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by PDub9

Son shot Wade-esque 25 FT's
smh.gif

Why the SMH. Cavs were hacking him to send him to the line. They wanted him to shoot free throws.

Im talkin bout Bron
laugh.gif

Wow, I didn't even realize he shot that many. My bad. I agree with you.

Oh yeah and please shut up saying "Oh the refs sho' gon be out to help Massa' Stern in Game 4". You idiots said that last time and Magic had12 more free throws than the Cavs and won. Stop acting like you guys know something.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Mo Williams is an all-star.

I remember those Cavs homers arguing with me about him. Told ya'll dude is a SCRUB.
LOL.
mo is the most overrated player in the league
Dude is awesome, who else can look awesome in a photo like this.

809646721_60973baa58_o.jpg

eek.gif

*dead*

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

**imagining how good the Magic woulda been if Jameer was healthy...
smh.gif
disgusting when u think about it

Don't bring that up Gunna...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Woulda been a sweep EASY.

And they found their SG in Lee. Dwight works on his post game. I don't want to imagine next year.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

People act like Jordan came in the league with a beautiful jump shot, he ADDED that in his 4-5 year in the league. LeBron also will have this whole summer to work on his game for the first time since he entered the league, his jumper will make leaps and bounds next season.
Let's wait and see. Until then Lebron still can't shoot perimeter shots and dude is NOT clutch
smile.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Oh yeah and please shut up saying "Oh the refs sho' gon be out to help Massa' Stern in Game 4". You idiots said that last time and Magic had 12 more free throws than the Cavs and won. Stop acting like you guys know something.

The amount of free throws doesn't matter.

The fact that Dwight Howard straight BLOCKED dude and got a foul called, the fact LeBron was runnin people over and lowering the shoulder, etc...

Belle
nerd.gif

Outacontrol
nerd.gif

I hate the fans that talk big but are M.I.A. after their team loses
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom