OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Look for all of Stern's company men doing next game to preserve the Cavs' hopes: we're talking Bavetta, Salvatore, the works...
Bavetta, Salvatore -- see a trend there? SMH at these damn refs trying their hardest to come up on a payday

Even though Orlando clearly plaed the better game I hate games like this with so many damn free throws. This has been the least exciting game of the ConferenceFinals by far.

That's game.
smh.gif

I can never call Wade D Whistle again after watching how Bron has been getting treated by the refs this season. These refs disgust me....but I'm startingnot to even blame them anymore because I'm honestly thinking the @%@@ is fixed now.

And am I the only one who thinks Rashard lewis looks like TI?

When Lebron turn old and start to lose that athleticism it's over . Son got no jump shot or any post game

Refs were terrible
smh.gif

Great win for the magic, I can't believe they could be up 3-0 right now.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Mo Williams is an all-star.

I remember those Cavs homers arguing with me about him. Told ya'll dude is a SCRUB.
LOL.
mo is the most overrated player in the league

Hmmm...D12 said he didn't say ANYTHING to Joey Crawford...
smh.gif

This dude should be fired. Like I said before, he shouldn't be working after what he did to Tim Duncan a few years back. Here you have a ref who putshimself above the players on the court. Awful...just awful.

GREAT WIN MAGICS!
should have been a sweep
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

a lot of free throws, but hey i aint complaining. some were COMPLETELY unnecessary though...

Back
Top Bottom