OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

these Lebron Calls are disgusting.

smh.gif
he has bowled over dudes twice tontie no calls, now this ....

laugh.gif
the hell is your avy gunna?
That's MARTIN family
smh.gif
laugh.gif

How you not know that?
i haven't seen martin in over 10 years, easily... and i wasn't that big of a fan back then either, so that's how i don't know.
laugh.gif

Series def aint over if the refs have anything to say about it. Howard bout to foul out in the first half next game

Originally Posted by travman24

^ lol at some of yall thinkin the series is over.

Truth. I bet the Cavs take the next game and you have 2 of the last 3 in Cleveland...I'd still bet the Cavs...though I'd like to see the Magic win it.

I think Mike Brown is getting exposed here? Coach of the year?

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by travman24

^ lol at some of yall thinkin the series is over.

Truth. I bet the Cavs take the next game and you have 2 of the last 3 in Cleveland...

Yeah, because the Cavs have looked incredible at home this series.

Watching all three games so far, it looks like Magic are just overall the better team.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by dyyhard

one step closer.

small_feature.jpg

@$@+ that.
Tommy
laugh.gif

Where the Cavs fans at?!

nerd.gif

One's right here. And nobody's on suicide watch. I'm confident that Game 4 will be a closer game. And when the game is close, I like my team'schances.

I expect to see the most lopsided refereed game in history next game. No way they let the cavs go down 3-1.
tired.gif

Im mad hyped .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron's stats for the night were like , 27 travels , 59 forced fouls , 11 techs , & for some reason this dude was still in the game .

Refs . Stern . NBA .

Good win for the Magics as they took care of business.

Cavs gotta be ready to put in their best effort of the season for Game 4 on Tuesday.

it's beginning to settle in for me that cleveland is actually in trouble..... orlando is not playing dumb anymore like they were when they played boston.it;s as if they actually matured in the process.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Oh yeah and please shut up saying "Oh the refs sho' gon be out to help Massa' Stern in Game 4". You idiots said that last time and Magic had 12 more free throws than the Cavs and won. Stop acting like you guys know something.
Yep.

Regardless, some of them are still saying things like that to themselves.

**imagining how good the Magic woulda been if Jameer was healthy...
smh.gif
disgusting when u think about it
Gunna, I feel that doesn't get enough attention in the playoffs. Jameer steps up and makes the big shots as a leader of this team,they've done a great job without him since his injury.

Does anybody have a .gif of the Courtney Lee dunk "involving" LeBron since most Cavs fans are in denial in both instances? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Does anybody have a .gif of the Courtney Lee dunk "involving" LeBron since most Cavs fans are in denial in both instances? Thanks in advance.
that dunk never happened.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

smh.gif

Don't bring that up Gunna...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Woulda been a sweep EASY.

And they found their SG in Lee. Dwight works on his post game. I don't want to imagine next year.
And Alston off the bench and I expect Gortat to become a better player as well.

It's funny how JJ was getting big minutes against Ray Allen but can't even get in the game vs Delonte.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Oh yeah and please shut up saying "Oh the refs sho' gon be out to help Massa' Stern in Game 4". You idiots said that last time and Magic had 12 more free throws than the Cavs and won. Stop acting like you guys know something.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

smh.gif
Gunna, I feel that doesn't get enough attention in the playoffs. Jameer steps up and makes the big shots as a leader of this team, they've done a great job without him since his injury.
I said it before this series started.

If Jameer were healthy this Magic team is fare more talented than the Cavs team overall.....cavs just have the best player on the court and thats it.

refs gonna give the Cavs 50 free throws next game.

Back
Top Bottom